Driving Pet Peeves <---Did I spell that right?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2003
Contagious Locc said:
lol, damn... why was she banned?, cause she's promiscious <---Did I spell that right? lol
the white devils comment?????

I hate it when Im driving through my school parking lot and i'll stop at the crosswalk to let sum foo cross and they wanna wait and then wave to me like we koo and I'm doing em some favor.. jackasses

I also hate when I'm at a 4 way stop, and I got right of way so I start to go and then the foo in the opposing traffic waves like he's letting me go. I HAVE right of way dipshit..

I actually like new drivers tho... whenever I see the lil bumper thing or the sign or whatever, I like to fuck wit em a lil bit. A lil bit of hazing you know, test their alertness and shit

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Contagious Locc said:
lol, damn... why was she banned?, cause she's promiscious <---Did I spell that right? lol

I'm not gonna explain why she was banned THIS time...She's been banned twice before for just actin like a MORON....Nuff said...

And next time she pops up she'll get banned right away....

Sep 28, 2004
Da6Footah said:
Girl, you are too funny. I wanna kick it with you in real life...I bet me, you, Angie and Kalyn would have a blast.
Looks like when I get a few more paychecks under my belt, I'll be taking a road trip then! We can hit up a Karaoke bar.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Oh man....get a half a bottle of Malibu in me.....

Tempted by the fruit of anooooother, tempted but the trutthhh is discoooooverd....whats been goin on, now that you have gone...THERE'S NO OTHER!!!

Sep 28, 2004
Man, I'll get some cash and we'll all meet up and have some crazy times. I don't even need to drink to jump on the mic and make an ass out of myself. I sound like a godamn strangled chicken most of the time.

Jun 27, 2003
CannibalCrow said:
Man, I'll get some cash and we'll all meet up and have some crazy times. I don't even need to drink to jump on the mic and make an ass out of myself. I sound like a godamn strangled chicken most of the time.
hmmm, or a chicken meeting Cbrennan....

Dec 11, 2002
Da6Footah said:
Oh man....get a half a bottle of Malibu in me.....

Tempted by the fruit of anooooother, tempted but the trutthhh is discoooooverd....whats been goin on, now that you have gone...THERE'S NO OTHER!!!

Sing it Girl! .. lol..

...only 1/2 a bottle..?? hmmm.. if my memory serves me correctly... them icy steps *pauses, thinking..*
-- was that a malibu induced accident..???

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Dec 11, 2002
Da6Footah said:
Nope, that was the DJ Mark 7 special...Vodka and Vicodin!

I should have KNOWN! Mark7 is actually to blame...! .. yet.. how ODD that he wasnt ANYWHERE in the vicinity when the 'accident' happened...

*things that make you go hmmmm.."

Apr 25, 2002
Da6Footah said:
Bwahahaha, not that song!!!

"I bought a toothbrush, some toothpaste..."