Driving Pet Peeves <---Did I spell that right?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2004
What are some things that piss you off while you are driving?

1) Slow Drivers...If you wanna drive slow, get the fucc in the right lane

2) Failing to Signal...I hate when I'm behind someone and they wait to signal at the last minute...OR...I'm waiting to come out a parking lot yeilding to through traffic and someone waits until the last minute to signal for a turn...It pisses me off cause I'm waiting for them to pass and they just turn after I waited..

3) Tailgaters... Pretty self explainatory... This really gets to me, theres been times where I've gotten to a stop light and gotten out to aproached the person behind..

4) Braking... People that either ride the brake or brake for unnessary reasons... Also the people that skylarking or looking at a accident or something on the highway

5) Stop Lights... I hate long red lights... If its on a late night I'll run them bitches all night

Pretty much everything pisses me off when I'm driving to be real...

Dec 11, 2002
Contagious Locc said:
Pretty much everything pisses me off when I'm driving to be real...

.. lol.. for real tho'..!

I cannot stand when old folks be drivin'... cant see over the damn wheel.. just veer to one side or the other.. not givin' a shit who else might be on the road.. MOVE IT Grandpa!

Even though I HATE people on their cell phones chattin' it up and not payin' attention to shit.. I do have to admit--- I'm one of them! yeeeee!

Apr 8, 2004
just hearing you guys pet peeves is making me upset...i hate muthafuccas that can't drive...driving tests, both written and behind the wheel needs to be more extensive, cause it seems like they give anybody a license nowadays

Sep 28, 2004
I hate folks who cut in front of me in the left lane and then go sloowwwwww... Or when motherfuckers ignore stop signs and nearly hit me. I'm a woman, and I hate most other female drivers because they don't even LOOK before they come peeling out in front of me when I have a green and they have a red. Rrr... But then again, some guys do that too.

May 2, 2002
People who slow down to merge when they could speed up and get in.

People that gun it off the line and don't exceed the speed limit (women).

Fuckers that jump in the left lane if cars are in the other lanes as you pull up from behind at a light. Then drive off slower than the other cars. WTF did you get over for?

People that stop to check out accidents.

People that automatically get over into the left lane (and go slow) on the highway when there's no traffic.

People that pull out right in front of you!

Them fuckers that gotta turn left after the turn light's been red! Them fuckers that turn left in front of you when you're waiting to turn left and you miss the light.

People in front of you turning left that don't go and cause you to miss the light.

Fuck, i think i could keep going for a while on this subject.

Sep 28, 2004
I was a fucking jack ass twice in the last two weeks.

A week ago I was jetting about 90 mph down a 55 limit road in the left lane. It was late so it was clear traffic. Totally MY fault, mind you. I accept the blame for it. I was being dumb. So I see a cop parked up ahead past a bridge in the middle of the lanes on the grass so, like an idiot, I slam on my breaks and go down to 60. He obviously saw me and as I pass dude, he gives me the thumbs up and laughs at me! Didn't pull me over though. I now try to keep it within the speed of traffic.

I was making a right turn and some jack ass up and makes a right in front of me using the shoulder. Not supposed to USE the shoulder as a fucking right turn lane, asshole. So I make my right, swerve more right to get on the shoulder and pass him illegally by cutting to the left in front of him. I also flip him off and then turn directly into the grocery store where I was headed. I realize now that it was a bad idea. I could have caught shit for that. I was being a moron and I won't do it again.

I'm making myself be more calm on the roads. I don't want to be the driver people bitch about. Then again, I give ample warning with my turn signals and I'm a smart driver as long as no one cuts me off or doesn't pay attention to lights/signs.

Jun 27, 2003
Man, after I got back from Korea i HELLA hate driving.. In Korea if somebody honks at you, you move the fuck out the way and let em pass; that's it.

But here, foos will NOT move, especially when foos get in the left lane and they go the same speed as the other doode in the right lane and I got no where to go

I hate when I been behind somebody for a bit, and it's clear they gon stay in the left lane so I get in the right lane to pass them and they finally go into the right lane

I hate when I get home and I find one of the neighbor's friends parked in my spot or blocking my driveway... I wanna take a bat to their car since they technically on MY property.. bastards

I hate when ppl stop at the yield sign of a merge area even tho they still have 100 feet left of road to merge into, or at least stop at the END of the road so ppl looking left don't run into their ass

I hate when people in front of me don't have a stop sign, and opposing traffic does but the people in front stop and wait.. bastards, we have the right of way assholes

I also hate when foos stop in the middle of the road to drop somebody off at the mall, in fact, I hate driving at the mall PERIOD. Same with clubs, etc etc etc cuz foos are stupid in the parking lots

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
I HATE driving in MILWAUKEE..anyone who has driven in that places knows that the people are stupid!!!!!!!...they don't give a shit and will just walk all in the street or just walk out in fron of you withoutlooking and standing in the middle of the street NO KIDDING..to see if the bus is comming and get mad at you If you start talking shit.

lErK

Sicc OG
Nov 7, 2004
i hate when im driving drunk and fools try to take all four lanes on the freeway knowing damn well i need them all.

Jan 19, 2003
CHINESE DRIVERS

anyone who lives in SF or anywhere else where these a lot of chinese people knows whatsup. Before i started driving always thought that was just some bs or inaccurate stereotype, but GD....

just 2 get it straight it's specifically CHINESE drivers, not asians in general.

Apr 25, 2002
I hate fucking bicyclists!!! Especially when they roll in packs and ride in the middle of traffic. But what I dont get is why do bicyclists ride on roads they really have no business being on. Such as Niles Canyon in Fremont. I mean seriously, you must have a death wish riding your bike down that shit. On a road like that everybody gotta slow down for the retard on the bike. I mean damn, theres gotta be a million other places you could bike, why a dangerous, windy, traffic-filled road?