Drivin with no Ls??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 13, 2003
autistic said:
man i got a patna that's been driving with no kind of ls for like 8 years. he ain't never been pulled over. it's lightweight hilarious. dude drives like he got ls. i guess it requires a certain amount of calmness becuz this dude does it no problem.
make sure your lights aint busted, get your tags up...wear your seatbelt. aint gonna have shit to worry about. some asshole cop tried to get behind me during that click it or ticket campaign, but saw that i had my belt on...he couldnt do shit and kept it moving. i was not even trippin off dude. cant be in the divers side mirror with sweat beading down like a sprinkler system

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Ironic Commando said:
make sure your lights aint busted, get your tags up...wear your seatbelt. aint gonna have shit to worry about. some asshole cop tried to get behind me during that click it or ticket campaign, but saw that i had my belt on...he couldnt do shit and kept it moving. i was not even trippin off dude. cant be in the divers side mirror with sweat beading down like a sprinkler system
yeah thats true only thing you have to worry bout is gettin hit then your screwed

Mar 4, 2006
my shit is suspended right now myself. i hella want to get a personal chauffer. I think that would be sick. I haven't even known anyone with a chauffer(i don't know how to spell the shit though).

Jan 15, 2006
Miguel Foreals said:
i been drivin wit no Ls since i was 16.. got pulled over once last year in Daly city at like 2 in the mornin, got up out of it tho... had the bitch wit me so the pig just told me to let her drive cuz she had Ls. i want my Ls so i aint gotta keep shakin these fucks but ever since i failed my permit test when i was 15 i never went back, lol
your so cool

May 26, 2007
my girlfriend drove without insurance and got pulled over and had her license suspended for one year! as for license- one of my sister's dude's drive's around with no license...he drives stupid too so i figure any min. that fool is gunna get pulled..