Drivin with no Ls??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2006
ha , yall trippin, why would you risk it? i got my L's as soon as i turned 18, still got it! im legit like a motha fucka. i dont got time to go to court/community service/fines.

Dec 4, 2006
the new law says..if you're under 21 and with no L's and you get caught more than once..they will suspend your shit till you 21 lol..

Oct 16, 2006
www.reverbnation.com
Was drivin since freshman year with no L's cuz it was my only way to school... My mom had work everyday so I had no ride an since we got two beater cars I took one of em... All was good untill last year (junior year) when I had to be a dumbass an get a DUI along with a grip of other charges :/ all without a license on top of that... No more driving for me Lol, but I can get my L's when I turn 18 in April

Mar 2, 2006
City Situation said:
yeah 91 and younger.

you need a license to do registration right?
yup!

i drove around wit no Ls all throughout high skool..! got pulled over here and there but tha boys let it slide..! i jus got my shit suspended on a DUI in Feb of dis year.. i took care of everythang else.. all i gotta do now is tha DUI classes and my Ls will be legit again..! its hella weak when u aint got ur Ls kuhs u always tryna dodge tha boys and shit and on top of dat.. most good payin jobs require Ls so its like.. muthafucka..! fuck it dou.. i'll be legit in soon time..!

Dec 13, 2003
Gas One said:
i didnt get my lisence until i was 24, 25.
the initial plan was to never get it, but living in san diego that isnt a reality, it was when i lived in sf..but not here
yea..in the city...there is no point in driving. you're better off riding the bus...and its free

Oct 21, 2006
Ironic Commando said:
yea..in the city...there is no point in driving. you're better off riding the bus...and its free
im thinking about the night time. it takes too long for the bus, if it ever comes. often, buses will just stop running, regardless of what they're supposed to do. in a car late at night you can go across the city in 20 min.

Nov 10, 2004
I been doing it for 4 almost 5 years been pulled over 3 times, all because a light was out, or snowing and sliding into shit, or one time I was stoned and hit a car with my car door and didn't report it. They can't see who is driving w/out a ls, so just don't get pulled over and u good. It is nerve racking tho in shitty weather or if ur high

Dec 13, 2003
City Situation said:
im thinking about the night time. it takes too long for the bus, if it ever comes. often, buses will just stop running, regardless of what they're supposed to do. in a car late at night you can go across the city in 20 min.
im from oakland so my experience with muni are as follows.,.
12 minute wait time...plenty of bus routs......buses run all night...free. i've never had a bad experience with muni as opposed to AC transit (the whole reason why i drive with a suspended license)

and yes..you can get across the city in 20 minutes....late at night ...or more accurately...early morning. try doing the same shit during the day or evening. try to not spend an hour and a half looking for parking in the haight. hell...try finding parking in front of your house.

Oct 21, 2006
Ironic Commando said:
im from oakland so my experience with muni are as follows.,.
12 minute wait time...plenty of bus routs......buses run all night...free. i've never had a bad experience with muni as opposed to AC transit (the whole reason why i drive with a suspended license)

and yes..you can get across the city in 20 minutes....late at night ...or more accurately...early morning. try doing the same shit during the day or evening. try to not spend an hour and a half looking for parking in the haight. hell...try finding parking in front of your house.
Uhh... it's not free. It's pretty cheap though.

Yeah I'm thinking about nighttime, when I really need the ride. Yeah, right after midnight, you're right that's what I meant.

Dec 13, 2003
City Situation said:
Uhh... it's not free. It's pretty cheap though.

Yeah I'm thinking about nighttime, when I really need the ride. Yeah, right after midnight, you're right that's what I meant.
yes...its a buck fifty...but...how often do you see people pay? granted i pay on principle (im from the east bay...so im used to it) .but it amazed me one day when some dude dropped in 5 cents and walked on like it was shit..and the driver was like fuck it. been riding muni for yeas and it ceases to amaze me

Apr 5, 2005
Only time I drove without L's was in High School. My boy and I jacked 2 cars at different times. Drove both cars for roughly a month each. First time I got behind the wheel I was using both feet and ran over a curb when I was turn left. LOL. I put too much gas on it. I could have killed someone.

Oct 21, 2006
Ironic Commando said:
yes...its a buck fifty...but...how often do you see people pay? granted i pay on principle (im from the east bay...so im used to it) .but it amazed me one day when some dude dropped in 5 cents and walked on like it was shit..and the driver was like fuck it. been riding muni for yeas and it ceases to amaze me
yeah but watch out for on the trains with the muni cops that got nothing better to do. if you dont got a valid transfer, get off the muni and wait for the next one. they dont give u any breaks either, i've seen it happen. i almost got caught up this morning, about 11am LOL. surprised the hell outta me. saturday at 11am.. come on.. shit. they didnt even have a person to buy the transfer from at the station i got on, so how the fuck was i supposed to have a transfer.

All 4 the Bay said:
Only time I drove without L's was in High School. My boy and I jacked 2 cars at different times. Drove both cars for roughly a month each. First time I got behind the wheel I was using both feet and can over a curb when I was turn left. LOL. I put too much gas on it. I could have killed someone.
LOL I do the two feet. Supposedly that's how cab drivers drive. It makes sense anyway. Using only one foot makes it harder to react.

Mar 4, 2006
man i got a patna that's been driving with no kind of ls for like 8 years. he ain't never been pulled over. it's lightweight hilarious. dude drives like he got ls. i guess it requires a certain amount of calmness becuz this dude does it no problem.