Dreamcast Returns!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2002
SEGA announced it will begin re-releasing original Dreamcast titles on Xbox Live and PlayStation Network later this year.

Sonic Adventure and Crazy Taxi will be the first two titles made available for download, with Sonic releasing first this fall. All Dreamcast games will include enhanced "high resolution visuals," surround sound, online leader boards, and trophies and achievements.

"The Dreamcast is fondly remembered by a large community of dedicated fans as a console that was ahead of its time in terms of graphics, quality and online gaming," said Haruki Satomi, VP of Digital Business at SEGA of America and SEGA Europe.

"There are few things that are more requested from us than making Dreamcast classics available for download in today's digital market place. We're very excited to begin offering gamers our beloved Dreamcast titles again on the current console systems."

Both Crazy Taxi and Sonic Adventure will be on display at SEGA's booth next week at E3.

Sep 24, 2002
and no bay this is NOT old. it was new news when i posted it. ps1 has been on there not dc nor has info about dc being on there. it was announced that it would be announced lol at E3 this year (which this is the announcement of the announcement) haha

Apr 19, 2008
im fuckin wit this. those japs get down...really really though. had a DC, let a homie borrow it, never got it back. better cop one off craigslist for cheap before more people get the news.

Sep 24, 2002
Soundtracks

The soundtrack for Crazy Taxi is composed entirely of punk rock music from the bands Bad Religion and The Offspring. The following list is for the Arcade, Dreamcast, PS2, and GameCube versions:

* Bad Religion – Inner Logic1
* Bad Religion – Ten in 2010
* Bad Religion – Them and Us
* Bad Religion – Hear It 2
* The Offspring – Way Down the Line
* The Offspring – All I Want
* The Offspring – Change the World3

In the GameCube and PlayStation 2 versions there is a line in the song "Way Down The Line" that is altered.

The following list is for the Microsoft Windows version:

* Pivit – Fingercuffs1
* Pivit – Middle Children
* Too Rude – The Distance
* Total Chaos – Let It Roll
* Total Chaos – What You Gonna Do

Dec 3, 2009
Damm they gotta release the Sega Saturn games to!

And I hope they have the Dreamcast games on the Wii to..
cause Wii got lots of old Sega and Sega Genesis games in their shop to.

Dec 3, 2009
Damm they gotta release the Sega Saturn games to!

And I hope they have the Dreamcast games on the Wii to..
cause Wii got lots of old Sega and Sega Genesis games in their shop to.