Doomsday Still dropping in june?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2010
Please tell me Lynch will be on a track.
BEEN LISTENING TO GOTTA DIE SOON ALOT LATELY I THINK ITS ON THE LOADED ALBUM AND THE DOOMS DAY NORTH TOWN VS. ON YOU TUBE ALSO JUST SAW THE DINNER AND A MOVIE OFFICIAL VIDEOS SHE THINKS IM A PSHYCO WITH ALL DO RESPECT I KNOW IM NOT SUPPOSE TO BE ASKING BUT I JUST CANT STOP WHAT HAPPEN TO THE DEER HUNTER ALBUM I CANT FIND IT MAYBE NOT READY FOR IT YET

Aug 28, 2006
www.assnpussy4free.net
Playboy said they are still working on all their stuff (Eklypss' Solo, Pit Solo, new group album). If I remember right he said he hopes the group album to be out by the end of summer after the tour but no guarantee. Mentioned that they are not bullshitting and rushing it, they want it to be 100% quality and DOOMSTA SHIT.

I want to hear some info on that Redrum Inc. Album. A whole album of songs like "Redrum" and "I'll be back" would be insanely sick and unique as fuck.

May 11, 2002
After reading this thread...I dug out my "Filthy" CD. Shit is classic. It's been a long time since I have listened to this. This will be on repeat all day around the house.

Damn...it's hard to believe this CD is 12 years old.

Oct 19, 2008
After reading this thread...I dug out my "Filthy" CD. Shit is classic. It's been a long time since I have listened to this. This will be on repeat all day around the house.

Damn...it's hard to believe this CD is 12 years old.

them beats on filthy are raw as fucc, bar none