Doomsday Still dropping in june?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2004
Good shit can't wait til that shit drops been waitin for sum new doom shit fuck the bullshit on the radio it garbage this is that raw hardcore shit shit that us ppl on the siccness have been waiting for

May 24, 2002
www.cinsityrecords.com
we still workin on it. I aint quotin no dates until I am sure of the date...but we are ACTIVELY workin on it, daily.

New tour launches in July and we plan on being done by then but who da fuck knows, we don't. haha
Da goal aint to rush it and meet a deadline, da goal is to do a good album.

We dig that yall still lissnin n waitin tho.

Feb 23, 2003
thnx for answering, Playboy!

My most anticipated album release for 2010.
Of course there's also Sav Sicc & Bleezo, but I gotta cut my anticipation for those down a lil & give them the time they need to release a CD they feel happy with.

Dec 17, 2004
Can't wait for that shit to drop no matter wat kinda shit u guys drop sure it wud be dope just like the others haven't dissapointed the fans yet every album u guys have drop has been a classic so when's the new tour u gotta cum back to PHX

Dec 25, 2003
Man Im hella stoked & psyched the fuck out for sum fresh Doom sh!t!!! I'll be on the lookout but ya need to come down here in San Diego ya dig?? But the downside Ive yet met anybody who has heard of ya guys so Im afraid Im alone again...... Fuckin sad isnt it folks??????

Feb 19, 2006
Man Im hella stoked & psyched the fuck out for sum fresh Doom sh!t!!! I'll be on the lookout but ya need to come down here in San Diego ya dig?? But the downside Ive yet met anybody who has heard of ya guys so Im afraid Im alone again...... Fuckin sad isnt it folks??????
i hear you bro. but don't trip, im in sd, born and raised, an me an a few of the homies thats all we bump, de, lynch, doomsday, tech, all that. you ain't alone homeboy, there just aint that many of us