DONT EVER LET A DUMB BITCH HOLD YOUR HEATER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I've seen fools flashing their guns on the block and someone asks them to see it right quick and never give it back lmao

Never let anybody ever touch/hold/anything that has to do with YOUR gun. He's an idiot for having it there for anyone to grab doesn't suprise me he got shot with someone waving a gun around.

Just goes to show how much respect people have for guns. Respect it or it will make you respect it.

Feb 19, 2015
I've seen fools flashing their guns on the block and someone asks them to see it right quick and never give it back lmao

Never let anybody ever touch/hold/anything that has to do with YOUR gun. He's an idiot for having it there for anyone to grab doesn't suprise me he got shot with someone waving a gun around.

Just goes to show how much respect people have for guns. Respect it or it will make you respect it.

I'm pretty sure gun belonged to son in the back......dude who got shot seemed to be the only one wit sense in the car.

Feb 19, 2015
whats up with that comment "ain't no clip in it"

it didnt have a clip....there was a bullet caught in the chamber. thats why the bitch felt comfortable enough to pull the trigger in the first place, because she was too stupid to know a gun witout a clip doesnt mean theres no bullet in the chamber.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
it didnt have a clip....there was a bullet caught in the chamber. thats why the bitch felt comfortable enough to pull the trigger in the first place, because she was too stupid to know a gun witout a clip doesnt mean theres no bullet in the chamber.
She cocked it back and the round didnt come out? Unless she barley cocked it and didnt leave room for the bullet to come out. I thought it was fake too but he was leaking too real

Feb 19, 2015
She cocked it back and the round didnt come out? Unless she barley cocked it and didnt leave room for the bullet to come out. I thought it was fake too but he was leaking too real
yup, she didnt cock it hard enough....and sometimes bullets get stuck either way.

video is real....dude is still in the hospital on life support.