Donald Trump Wants To Give Drug Dealers the Death Penalty

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhCQjxD8XwI&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=pklcUOBGlmSXNOSR-6[/video]

thoughts?......I know we got scholars here

Feb 1, 2018
Lol I heard enough @ 45 seconds into the video.....

A drug dealer will KILL 2,000, 3,000, 5,000 people.....

You're right man some kid that deals weed is gonna kill thousands of people like an ISIS dude you're right bro.

You're right.

Yeah you're gonna kill thousands of people since even in the case of harder drugs, ALL of those people are likely to kill themselves or harm others with their drug use.

This man pulls statistics out of his ass and provides little to NO actual evidence of shit happening.

This guy fucking baffles me man.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
Kansas City, MO
Big Pharma kills more people annually than your average, everyday, low-level street dealer. Just look at the numbers...
Pharma Death Clock
Opioid Overdose | Drug Overdose | CDC Injury Center

I would venture to guess that most people who take drugs these days only have to go as far as their medicine cabinets, doctors, or local pharmacy. I'm not saying the days of your low level street dealer are over (far from it); but when you compare them to Big Pharma, Big Pharma shits all over them!

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2006
The man is crazy. What about creators and sellers of guns? They need the death penalty too?
Yea, and what about liquor stores en tobbaco stores?

Legalizing drugs will eliminate drug dealers also. When (legal) drug sellers are given a proper training it will help them identify problem drug users (junkies) at an early stage. When drugs are manufactured in a legal way, it will also prevent bad drugs hiting the market.

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl

Legalizing drugs will eliminate drug dealers also. When (legal) drug sellers are given a proper training it will help them identify problem drug users (junkies) at an early stage. When drugs are manufactured in a legal way, it will also prevent bad drugs hiting the market.
Yeah and what about people that sell cars? Accidents happen everyday. People get killed or wounded everyday. It destroy people life to.

By Trumps logic. A lot of people should get the death penalty

May 9, 2002
Legalizing drugs does not eliminate drug dealers, it allows a small few (think government and corporate entities) to become the only ones to profit as drug dealers.

smh
No, but it eliminates people going to jail for selling drugs. You get caught with a dime bag in non legal states, if they want to, they can throw the book at you. In some states, drug dealers can get more time than pedofiles. Yes, you read that correctly.

The war on drugs is a fucking joke, has been since its inception. Meanwhile, as someone pointed out, big pharma peddles FAR more addictive drugs, makes FAR more money, and kills FAR more people annually. Sure, you may get rid of you back pain, but now you cough up blood, have chronic headaches, pee purple, your shit is orange, your live fails, and you go partially blind.

Jun 21, 2006
^^ imagine the government charging tax on their drug deals. That’s a lot of money going back to the community.
Hypothetically speaking offcourse

Apr 25, 2002
Houston

When (legal) drug sellers are given a proper training it will help them identify problem drug users (junkies) at an early stage.
Riiiight. Just like liquor store owners turn away known drunks. If you have the money, they'll sell it to you. What fairytale land do you live in again?

Jun 21, 2006
Riiiight. Just like liquor store owners turn away known drunks. If you have the money, they'll sell it to you. What fairytale land do you live in again?
You're right. There would have to be strict rules for these legit drug sellers. Since the war on drugs would be over, police could monitor these drug stores to check if they obey the rules. You know, so police officers would still have a job lol

It's all in the fairy tale where drugs are legalized. Which will never happen anyway.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I’d rather have the government making money off of drugs than street dudes. Would solve the financial problems in a lot of states.
Except that isn't true and a bad idea. How come no state that has legalized marijuana has fixed their financial problems? The short answer is because they continue to overspend- now they just have a new money chest to pillage. Take Colorado for example. They love to boast how the marijuana boon has been so effective. Did you know their debt to GDP is more than 17% in the red? Of course you didn't because they won't brag about that. As long as the masses stay high, they ain't gonna do shit about it neither.

Your suggestion sounds plausible, on paper. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

I would rather see people with little to no opportunity get money than see the rich get richer- which is what you propose since the rich run the gubmint.