Does anyone remember when Dr. Dre was.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Remember when Dre and Cube were going to make an album called Helter Skelter? This was back when Doggstyle dropped.......

Dec 28, 2004
45park1904 said:
remember when dre was supposed to drop detox but never is?
LOLOLOLOLOLOL^^^^

he was actually on power 106 not too long ago and he was saying that it's droppin in June or July, some shit like that....

Aug 14, 2003
YEAH I REMEMBER WHEN DRE WAS WEARING THAT. HE GOT SHOT IN THE BACK OF HIS LEG. HOUSE ARREST, AND SINCE HE COULDNT LEAVE ANYWHERE, HE HAD A BBQ'S APRTIES AT HIS HOUSE. DURING THE EARLY DEATH ROW DAYS. HE SPENT A MONTH IN JAIL DUE TO SPEEDING IN HIS LAMBO, JUST BREAKING IT IN HE SAID, NOT KNOWING THE COPS WAS FOLLWOING ALL THE WAY TO HIS HOUSE, THATS WHEN HE GOT ARRESTED. BOTH SEPEARTE. THAT WAS "BEHIND THE MUSIC".

Sep 17, 2005
Everything that nigga has dropped after Death Row is weak in my opinion. There were a few tight tracks on King Ts album but thats it. I was more disappointed in 2001 than I was wit Doggfather and that shit really sucked.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

The Evil Genius said:
In an interview with Rape Pages years ago Eazy said he made some beatz but gave Dre the credit & Dre didn't make all of NWA's music. Yella iz responsible 4 a lot of that shit too.
Thats basically the story of Dre's career. Talented producer makes a beat, dre puts his name on it, Dre gets credited as being the best of all time...