Does anyone remember when Dr. Dre was.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2006
Does anyone remember when Dr. Dre was on house arest at soome point in the 90's? He done a video or a movie or what not at his crib partying. Does anyone know what I am talking about? lol...........

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
i always thought he was overated...but he was cool bakk in the day...i wasnt feelin 2001 like alot of people were....

but is the video ur talkin about the california love remix? was that his house?

May 2, 2006
HUERO''909 said:
but is the video ur talkin about the california love remix? was that his house?

Nah I seen that video. I dont remember. thats why I posted this. ummm...... He was flossing his ankle weight and it was by the pool and there was a whole bunch of bitches everywhere.

Apr 4, 2004
www.myspace.com
E.S.LoCC said:
it was tha YO MTV Raps episode where Fab 5 Freddy went to Dre's house...Dre was havin a BBQ/Pool Party...Snoop and some Death Row niggaz was there...Eazy was not there...i have that episode of YO MTV Raps on DVD
Well There U Have It, Frum The Guy Wit The DVD.. LOL.. I Was Just Runnin By Memory.. I Was Close Enough.. LOL

May 2, 2006
E.S.LoCC said:
it was tha YO MTV Raps episode where Fab 5 Freddy went to Dre's house...Dre was havin a BBQ/Pool Party...Snoop and some Death Row niggaz was there...Eazy was not there...i have that episode of YO MTV Raps on DVD
Where did you get that dvd?