Does anyone know what happened to Mistah FAB's "Bus Chain"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2006
dam that nigga said CASH4GOLD.com hahahhaha

Royce roasted the shit out that chain and Fab prolly flipped it into his new piece.. lol

Dec 13, 2006
because if it was any other rapper we would be clownin and hatin

so that means people on toher forums would clown and hate which is spreading a bad image of one of the front runners of this bay area music
r u serious lol its just the internet nobody trippin off no bloggers if yall wanna talk about chains what happened to rick ross shit d lo and them niggas got his chain on youtube nobody talkin bout that

Oct 31, 2003
Might be somewhere in atl
That was the same story I heard a while back. If you get your chain snatched IMO it's not this mark of "bitch ass nigga-ness" that most make it seem like, unless you keep talking like it either didn't happen or couldn't happen. But if it were me and a gun was in my face...that chain would be gone and I could live to buy a new one. That might be what went down in this case.

Jun 27, 2002
Shit was snatched in the ATL....Uhh, that what I heard. Very reliable source....They shit probably got sold for the low...Aint no grown nigga finna walk around with a school bus on his neck<<

TriGG

Apr 23, 2006
r u serious lol its just the internet nobody trippin off no bloggers if yall wanna talk about chains what happened to rick ross shit d lo and them niggas got his chain on youtube nobody talkin bout that
i think you would be suprised at how many people read these little internet blogs and take the rap soap opera way too serious

i still reember when game and yuk had beef and yuk got his chain snatched and alot of people in fremont were talkin like yuk is a bitch ad its all about game and how he is a way better rapper for takin his chain

IMO its fuckin stupid but it really does effect the artists image