Does anyone know what happened to Mistah FAB's "Bus Chain"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 28, 2003
Fab as the is on here as the boogyman or something like that and so is his management so I'm sure they will clear this up or confirm It. I heard about it getting snatched in ATL and if fab wouldn't do blogs and shit like that stunt about his new chain getting snatched and how it can't happen to him is kind of bullshit if it already happend and it kept away from the public. Maybe if he wouldn't have had did this fake chain snatching stunt the REAL chain snatching situation wouldn't have surfaced.

Oct 14, 2007
i think you would be suprised at how many people read these little internet blogs and take the rap soap opera way too serious

i still reember when game and yuk had beef and yuk got his chain snatched and alot of people in fremont were talkin like yuk is a bitch ad its all about game and how he is a way better rapper for takin his chain

IMO its fuckin stupid but it really does effect the artists image

I think you need to do some research. Game never snatched yuks chain Spider Loc and his crew Did and this was some time after the Game beef was sqaushed and the thing is Yuk got his shit bacc the next day..