Do you wear Girbaud's?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2007
Its the Burlington in Stone Park, IL.. If any yall in the area which i doubt. But yea... And they sell girbauds at other stores like at malls and shit for 79 for a pair of jeans and like 65 for shorts... there i got jeans wiht the red strap and white letters for 25 and shorts with the green strap and white letters for 16.. bad ass deals man. Then I got a skeleton shirt for my LRG Dead Serious Hoodie.. Shit is hard as hell. But yea, a few of the other styles of Girbauds are tight now too, like the barcodes.

J:M

Sicc OG
Feb 4, 2004
Yah, glad everyone put their $0.02 in. I think once Girbaud (the guy) calls people niggers, wetbacks, and monkeyes that's when everyone will stop wearing that shit. Anyway, have fun being a follower, if you think I'm talking about you, I probably am. Oh yah, don't cop Coogi cause that's what MAY be hot in the next season, rock it cause you think it's sick. Shoot, go cop some Starter parkas and get some overalls, that shit may come back, LOL!!!

<=== Official trendsetter and never a follower.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
J:M said:
Oh yah, don't cop Coogi cause that's what MAY be hot in the next season, rock it cause you think it's sick.
i aint mean it like that if you responding to me with that...

i just wanted to know if it was out of style now.....since i see that shit at every little 'urban' clothing store en mass...

i fuck w/ coogi, some of the shit is a little too flamboyant for me tho

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
coogi got sum smooth shit my boy copped this hoodie the other day. thought it was pretty fresh being into graffiti and shit. lol lord knows tons of my clothes have paint stains.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
yeah the neon yellow shit aint the bizz. but them splatters is tight. in my opinion. and LMAO @ this guy talkin bout gettin ass raped.

Dec 25, 2003
That hoodie woulda been tight as fuck...with a few minor color changes.

Less neon, eliminate gay zipper and strings. Replace one or two Crayola / Lite Brite splashes with a black or grey dot, or some shit.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.

id rock that combo, excluding them jeans at the top cuz thats some gay rodeo shit to me..and australia is hella racist so im not gonna rep

but is a plaid jacket and short combo worth 200 dollars? ill say no.

maybe next tax return. i like how my bank account looks.

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
i use to rock those(Clarks England Wallabe Boots...in Sand Suede color)back then when i was in grade school(actually I hated them but i was forced to wear because we were low on funds). They weren't clark brand tho....they were the knockoffs(i think.....shit...this was way back then)

i use to call them my Daniel Boone/Davey Crockett boots(this was back in the late 80's early 90's). for some odd reason when i see those shoes they remind me of Davey Crokett