Do you wear Girbaud's?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
CcytzO_Loc said:
unless your making your own clothes at home from yarn n cloth n shit your all paying some rich heartless bastard somewhere....matter fact every time you buy any product you doing it.....watch the movie the corporation and youll see what i mean....

so my motto is steal everything or buy it from someone who stole it....
damn, dog... you're so gangsta. In fact you're too gangsta for your braids, too gangsta for your jeans, too gangsta for your shirt, too gangsta it huuuurts.

C

CcytzO_Loc

Gas One said:
what are you saying, you want ccytzo loc to remove his clothing and let his hair down?

:waves no to ccy, makes big "X" with two arms:

rofl.....really though....sounds like PHX might be fashion police chief since he so into my clothes n hair....:confused:

Aug 18, 2006
CcytzO_Loc said:
unless your making your own clothes at home from yarn n cloth n shit your all paying some rich heartless bastard somewhere....matter fact every time you buy any product you doing it.....watch the movie the corporation and youll see what i mean....

so my motto is steal everything or buy it from someone who stole it....

lmao!!!this muh fucka kno wat he talkin bout ............free is always best,or cheap........

u all should jus start stealing girbauds and then its like u stealing from francois...

then since u dnt wanna wear em give em to me....cuz i dnt give a fuck

Dec 25, 2003
Never have, never will.

Grew out of 'hood' fashion 10 years ago.

It cracks me up when I see 35, 40 year old dudes dressin like they teenagers listenin to the same music as their kids. Grow the fuck up people.

C

CcytzO_Loc

what is growin up though???? half these rappers/producers from the bay damn near old as my parents and are as old as hella kids parents who bump them so its ok to make the music at 35 and up but not listen to it????

C

CcytzO_Loc

hahah yukmouth roccin the Carlton line this season....if you aint down with Bel Air the Siccness Fasion Police might get you.....

Mar 5, 2007
Damn...I aint rock a pair of Girbaud's since like 1995. I aint seen anybody out here in AZ still rocking them joints. I don't think they even sale them out here anymore...I haven't seen any places carrying them. lol

May 31, 2007
I dont care what people say.. Im gonna rock Girbauds.. I like to match all my shit and Girbauds are the perfect matching pants because you can find em in every color. and shit now that i found a Burlington that sells Girbauds for 16 bucks Im there haha

Mar 5, 2007
rising_tied said:
I dont care what people say.. Im gonna rock Girbauds.. I like to match all my shit and Girbauds are the perfect matching pants because you can find em in every color. and shit now that i found a Burlington that sells Girbauds for 16 bucks Im there haha
Where they be selling these at besides Burlington? I remember they were hella expensive back in the day. They used to sale them at those expensive department stores and shit.

Oct 21, 2006
rising_tied said:
what burlington is that? thats even more of a discount