Do you hate the "terrorists"?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

PLOT

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
If I had a million dollars, I would pay $900,000 to torture a terroist for a day. Oh boy you dont want me to go into details, but I guarantee you it will be singing the national anthem by the time I'm done. :eek:

PLOT

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Blight said:
I dont. It sucks that they killed people here, but i would do the same thing to them if it was America in their place and we had no other way to defend freedom.
what are you talking about man. This isnt about freedom, this about Islam declaring war on Hindu's, Christians, Jews, Catholics, and basically the whole world.. They want us back in the 12th century. So you like to see a towelhead blow up, target, and kill little kids....... you must have a big heart......lol

May 10, 2002
They are a threat to my saftey and life. They've killed and will continue to kill innocent people. You could say that I hate them. And Blight, if one of your fam or folks died by way of them, youd probly feel differently.
The US government also gets some hate from me for being shady.

PLOT

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
SHEA said:
FUCK A TERRORIST....THEY ARE COWARDS....I GOT STRAPS, BRING IT ON. & IF THEY WANNA REALLY GET DOWN, I'M DOWN TO BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF OSAMA, OR ANY OF THEM MUH FUCKERS.

SS
LOL for real SHEA.......My mouth would be watering like a waterfall if I seen a bunch of Al Quaida paratrooping from the sky. It would make my year to bust a cap in a terroists face and watch his brains blow all over the place.........what a pretty site......

PLOT

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
SHEA said:

YA PLOT, THATS REAL...I'D BE NERVOUS AT FIRST...BUT THEN THE BANNANA CLIPS COME OUT. I GOT A CRAZY GREAT UNCLE THAT IS A FIRM BELIEVER IN THE "REVOLUTION"....DUDE HAS ILLEGAL ARMS- ID BE AT HIS SIDE BREAKIN AL QUEDA OFF SOMTHIN PROPER.

SS
I dont even think I'd be nervous...... when I think about it I get too excited to be nervous.... I'm gonna have to upgrade my safe to a larger size pretty soon let's put it like that :classic:

May 10, 2002
I dunno tho, I'd rather torture the sombitches myself. You know, start breaking limbs in half, maybe play tic tac toe on their back with a steak knife, beat their shins to a pulp with a baseball bat. Knock all their teeth out. You get the pic.

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
im putting "terrorists" in quotes cause thats what we have to call them according to our nation.

Terrorists are guilty of fighting their wars using terror tactics. But if you think about it, any country using massive destruction weapons causes terror when its on your home soil.

IMAGINE IN THE U.S.- A small group takes planes (no difference of who build and owned them) and destroys 2 towers of working class individuals in suits.

IMAGINE IN THE MID-EAST- You are in your front lawn of a mud shack and helicopters and planes, shit your people (arabic tribes) could never fathom of building. It must be like comparing our current technology to the technology of the Enterprise in Star Trek. In a desert land you hear the rumble of a flying craft to look up and see it firing at your people killing working class individuals in rags (comparable to our suits- the clothes of the Devil)

Either way were both terrorists. Were just more scared cause we havent had a war on our soil for how long? Im talking about the ARABIC "terrorists".

Sure we have to kill them, but its terror we enflict to do it. You cant be mad at either side.

PLOT

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Blight said:
im putting "terrorists" in quotes cause thats what we have to call them according to our nation.

Terrorists are guilty of fighting their wars using terror tactics. But if you think about it, any country using massive destruction weapons causes terror when its on your home soil.

IMAGINE IN THE U.S.- A small group takes planes (no difference of who build and owned them) and destroys 2 towers of working class individuals in suits.

IMAGINE IN THE MID-EAST- You are in your front lawn of a mud shack and helicopters and planes, shit your people (arabic tribes) could never fathom of building. It must be like comparing our current technology to the technology of the Enterprise in Star Trek. In a desert land you hear the rumble of a flying craft to look up and see it firing at your people killing working class individuals in rags (comparable to our suits- the clothes of the Devil)

Either way were both terrorists. Were just more scared cause we havent had a war on our soil for how long? Im talking about the ARABIC "terrorists".

Sure we have to kill them, but its terror we enflict to do it. You cant be mad at either side.
your an idiot to compare a terroist to a soldier. We do everything possible not to kill innocent people. Our goal is to kill terroist, not civilians. They're goal is to kill civilians, women and children. It's called war......sometimes inncent people die....but's thats not the objective....

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

SHEA, when the funk goes down, you better share some of them straps with me. oh coy! please celieve

Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: Do you hate the "terrorists"?

PLOT said:
what are you talking about man. This isnt about freedom, this about Islam declaring war on Hindu's, Christians, Jews, Catholics, and basically the whole world.
No, that aint it potna. Its about a select group of sick fucks killing innocent people and doing it in the name of a religion....giving a religion that actually preaches peace and tolerance a bad name. Thats what frustrates me about this....is that terrorists are getting the world pissed off at Islam as a whole. Being a Muslim, I make it clear to people that what terrorists do is NOT AT ALL what Islam teaches. I could pull quotes right out the Quran that condem what terrorists do if folks dont believe me.

PLOT

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: Re: Do you hate the "terrorists"?

YoungVicious said:

No, that aint it potna. Its about a select group of sick fucks killing innocent people and doing it in the name of a religion....giving a religion that actually preaches peace and tolerance a bad name. Thats what frustrates me about this....is that terrorists are getting the world pissed off at Islam as a whole. Being a Muslim, I make it clear to people that what terrorists do is NOT AT ALL what Islam teaches. I could pull quotes right out the Quran that condem what terrorists do if folks dont believe me.
I am sorry to say bro, but this came out of a newspaper and out of the mouth of someone in the Islam hiearchy, I'll post the name again if I see it. You are right, you as a peaceful Muslim must stand up and let it be known that you are against this aggression. You turn on the TV and you see all the Catholic priest condemning the molestation acts to clean there name, and i CANT THINK OF MORE THAN A COUPLE high profile Islamics who publicly denounce these acts. What shocked me most about the article is he specifically named Hindu's as well, which is most of India, fuckin idiots just added another billion people with nukes to their list of enemys......

May 5, 2002
Yea right, those catholics were tryna say shit like "they can only molest children 1 time" and "its the kids fault" and all kinds of crazy shit...

but you do got a point not to many muslim leaders are speakin out against all this and try to put the peacefull muslims ahead of the terrorist ones...