Do you hate the "terrorists"?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 10, 2002
I might be the only person.But I feel like we should start doing to them the same shit there doing to us.We should kidnap some of those assholes.and put a gun to there fucking head and shit like that.Shit Im sick of this punk shit.A eye for a eye.You fuck us,We gotta fuck you.You Feel Me

PLOT

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
oh boo hoo.... you kids are little crybabies. Your just like the rich kid up the street who's parent's by him a new car, new clothes, and $30 a day for lunch and them cusses them out because they wont let him go to the cabin alone with his friends. Bunch of spoiled kids who dont know the worth or value of anything

Jun 10, 2002
What do you mean CryBaby.Im not rich far from it.And My parents never did get me anything really,Just clarify who your talking about PLOT.Please.And Im still sticking by what I said.You fuck us,We gotta fuck you.And Fuck Principles.They are kidnapping Innocent people that are overseas and using them as Human Shields.I say we grab a few of those fuckers up and use them for target practice and show it on tv for them to know that we aint playing around.Fuck live and let live.Its war and Its not fair but Neither is Life

PLOT

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
HellRazor5150 said:
What do you mean CryBaby.Im not rich far from it.And My parents never did get me anything really,Just clarify who your talking about PLOT.Please.And Im still sticking by what I said.You fuck us,We gotta fuck you.And Fuck Principles.They are kidnapping Innocent people that are overseas and using them as Human Shields.I say we grab a few of those fuckers up and use them for target practice and show it on tv for them to know that we aint playing around.Fuck live and let live.Its war and Its not fair but Neither is Life
LOL I'm with you bro....I'm talking about all the haters who do nothing but complain about how bad we are when in comparison we are saints......I'm all for target practice.........LOL