Do you Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savoir?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
At this point, there is more of a historical precedent for being killed for believing in God than not.

The bottom half of what you said is pure speculation on your end and not even worth talking about.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
If they are so certain that what they are preaching doesn't exist, why are they so afraid to say that? On the other hand, there are a grip of Christians that allege that they have faith in God yet never share it with others. There's fakes on both sides of this equation.

I'm going to bow out of this conversation though because this is going to end up like every other religious thread. 98% of the siccness doesn't believe in God and will say blasphemous stuff and dog out those who do yet I applaud Remaq for trying to share his faith.

Props: Joey

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
OK ppl this is going to blow most of your minds so sit down and I hope your ready for this....I have decrypted the BIBLE and Im going to share the code with all of you. ready? check this out!

Basic
Instructions
Before
Leaving
Earth

I know, I know....its just like....WTF?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
If you do the work, you will most definitely not be saved - it will in all likelihood make you an atheist. It has done so to most people who have gone down that path
Man can you please let my lame jokes just be without getting all educated on us lol.

But honestly yes I know that. I've done a decent amount of research and reading on all the major religions but not to the extent you seem to have. I was an atheist even before doing so and remained one afterwards.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Man can you please let my lame jokes just be without getting all educated on us lol.

But honestly yes I know that. I've done a decent amount of research and reading on all the major religions but not to the extent you seem to have. I was an atheist even before doing so and remained one afterwards.
I haven't really done research - I have never been able to get past the first page of the Bible for example, it's just that I have been reading things here and there and some books, and have picked up some knowledge as a result.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
At this point, there is more of a historical precedent for being killed for believing in God than not.
I lol'd and then was gonna ask you for a citation, but I realize you're the kinda cat that uses the bible as a reference, so I don't really care where you got your numbers. You're really, laughably, wrong though.

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
breh it don't take another man to be your liaison between you & your maker, regardless of whatever faith you follow.

NOBODY needs to get in line to be right with God. NOBODY.

Thats why I dont even get down with a "Preacher" or a "Priest" & I SURE AS FUCK aint ever gonna call another man father besides the muh fucker that spit me out his dick in December 1975.

If you cannot find faith within yourself to do right act right & be on a righteous path in life, then surely you aint gonna find it going through another man talking to God on your behalf.

....thats that shit I don't like.
Real ass shit right here! We need to go get some tacos breh!

Props: S.SAVAGE