Do you Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savoir?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
God could of wiped us out a long time ago but he didn't because he loved us so much. So he sent his only son to die for our transgressions, he sent him to die for our sins. Someone had to pay for our sins one way or the other. Either each of us pay for our sins one by one or one man, one person blessed with the Spirit of God could take all the punishment for everyone and Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior did this for us. He showed us that there is life after death. That there is a place we will go where there will be no more tears and no more pain. It is now up to us to have faith in what God has done and give our lives to him through accepting the sacrifice Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior has given for us. Those of you with ears whom can hear and with eyes whom can see, KNOW THIS Jesus Christ is the son of God and he did take the punishment for our sins and he did rise on the 3rd day and is now seated at the right hand of the Father in the Kingdom of Peace. He is coming back but this time he is coming with a sword to take out the wicked. You don't go to Hell for your sins because your sins are already accounted and paid for. You go to Hell for not giving your life to Jesus Christ, not believing in him and not walking in his footsteps. Through him, in him and with him is the only way to the Father our creator God of Israel the Great I AM. #LPRF

Turn away from the world. Know that the things of this world mean nothing and that Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Peace awaits us. Jesus Christ is King and he is going to come back..Repent and change your life before the day comes where you will not be able to Repent. "You will have eternal life whether you want it or not its just some of us will end up Holy and some of us will end up Hot" #LPRF (Love, Pray, Repent and Forgive)
Been a long time since I talked to you brotha. We'd talked about the God's Alliance thing many times and I know in your heart it's something you wanted to do and you had some influences pulling you away from your relationship with God. I hope all is well. Stay up

Sep 25, 2005

The book relates the development of language to the development of myths, religions, and cultic practices in world cultures. Allegro believed he could prove, through etymology, that the roots of Christianity, as of many other religions, lay in fertility cults, and that cult practices, such as ingesting visionary plants (or "psychedelics") to perceive the mind of God, persisted into the early Christian era, and to some unspecified extent into the 13th century with reoccurrences in the 18th century and mid-20th century, as he interprets the Plaincourault chapel's fresco to be an accurate depiction of the ritual ingestion of Amanita muscaria as the Eucharist. Allegro argued that Jesus never existed and was a mythological creation of early Christians under the influence of psychoactive mushroom extracts such as psylocibin.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
i went to Arco Arena twice in my life. in '89 to see the WWF. and then in '95 when Billy Graham saved Sac. my mom pulled me and one of my sisters over there on some bullshit. at the end of the show there was a big ass line where i guess if you wait your turn you can get saved right quick. i think thats where i started to get my negative views on christianity.

Billy Graham did have it crackin tho.
Whoever explained what you just talked about didn't do a very good job bro. The act of waiting in line or meeting Billy Graham doesn't make you saved. But they likely had someone explain the Gospel of Christ and if people chose to accept the Lord as their Savior at that point, that's what would make them "Saved."

They estimate actually that only 10% of the people that went forward at the Billy Graham crusades genuinely gave their lives to Christ.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Here is an inside look in to Christian rap. I honestly can respect it. And some of them are actually tight. The Christian rap topic ends at 4:07.

I've listened to a lot of Christian rap - there's a lot of it that's musically quite good. But it would be so much better if it wasn't for the preaching...

Last edited:
Props: Gemini

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I'm a devout Christian and I have a really hard time finding Christian music that I enjoy. Lecrae has some good songs though. There's dudes with a lot of talent out there for sure.

May 16, 2002
I've listened to a lot of Christina rap - there's a lot of it that's musically quite good. But it would be so much better if it wasn't for the preaching...
Thank you. I know exactly what you mean. I ended up having to edit a lot off the gospel part of the film due to a lot of people when interviewed they went into preach mode. Speaking the word & preaching are two different things. Don't lay a guilt trip on me. And don't make me feel like your trying to make me buy a car I don't want to buy is the best I can describe it.

I reached out to other gospel / Christian rappers when I filmed this, but ironically they were the only people (out of the whole film) who asked to be paid for being in my film. I declined interviewing them due to them failing to understand it was an underground film with a sole out of pocket budget.