DO U THINK THERE WILL EVER BE ANOTHER 2PAC IN THE INDUSTRY??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Ya because shooting at corrupt cops to defend some people you don't even know is something all actors do, right?

those cops were dirty but i dont even think Pac knew they were cops. i also think the people who were being threatened (with guns) were Pac's peeps, even though he probably didnt know the whole party like that. it was some street "pull your gun and ima pull mine" shit that ended up being blown up cus the 2 dudes were off-duty out of uniform police. it came out later that they were faulty.

Pac played the part. he understood character and controversy better than any other rapper and utilized it to create success.

Nov 18, 2010
Dr dre nor pac or any of them were real street dudes lol they were all rappers/actors.
Pac shot two people in broad day light at an intersection over an altercation.

And his street credibility is in question? That's some goofy shit. You dont have to run with a gang since 12 years old to be "street".

Jul 3, 2011
THEY wont allow it come on get real the only way is if someone allowed THEM to run up in them and do a bunch of evil shit then flip it on em and start doing good but then you will be murdered. Lifes a joke, sorry Jimi you was murdered by THEM too 100% true Jimi Hendrix was murdered by the gubbymint Along with many more who try to help Planet Earth.

Dec 14, 2011
Tupac was an actor/rapper
Dre was a Rapper

Pure Facts...... What is there to dispute????
Actually sir... Mac Dre... was getting into acting too, he was in a small budget horror movie a few years before he died.

Cutting Room! (2005) - IMDb

I agree tho... they arn't comparable... only because Mac Dre never had the chance to get on Pac's level dude was murdered RIGHT when he was about to hit his peak... and who knows where he could have gone.. his music reached pretty far in the states for an indy artist...

Jan 18, 2011
Weston Ranch, CA
Dre died at 34. Pac died at 25. id say he had enough time to accomplish what pac did. THERE IS NO COMPARISON. pac was born & raised into the black panther party & was way more than a rapper or actor. if u listen 2 one of his last interviews hes sayin alot more than any rapper or actor could. i mean the guy wanted his own political party & he would of got it 2. now hes gone and our 1st black president is 1 of the most violent presidents & its ok cus kanye & kims baby is cute & wiz has pruple hair. smh & he tryna Take my girl kharma style!!

BzXHj_GCYAAm1c1.jpg-large.jpg

Listen 2 all 4 of these & ull have a lil more game

Tupacs last ever interview on tape (part 1 of 4) - YouTube

F

Fromthebaytotheaz

Actually sir... Mac Dre... was getting into acting too, he was in a small budget horror movie a few years before he died.

Cutting Room! (2005) - IMDb

I agree tho... they arn't comparable... only because Mac Dre never had the chance to get on Pac's level dude was murdered RIGHT when he was about to hit his peak... and who knows where he could have gone.. his music reached pretty far in the states for an indy artist...
never knew about the cutting room, did you peep that ? Is dre in it just for a minute or what ?

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
Dre died at 34. Pac died at 25. id say he had enough time to accomplish what pac did. THERE IS NO COMPARISON. pac was born & raised into the black panther party & was way more than a rapper or actor. if u listen 2 one of his last interviews hes sayin alot more than any rapper or actor could. i mean the guy wanted his own political party & he would of got it 2. now hes gone and our 1st black president is 1 of the most violent presidents & its ok cus kanye & kims baby is cute & wiz has pruple hair. smh & he tryna Take my girl kharma style!!

View attachment 3416

Listen 2 all 4 of these & ull have a lil more game

Tupacs last ever interview on tape (part 1 of 4) - YouTube
dre was in jail bro those years don't count

Mar 28, 2010
To be really honest I think we have had and still have people that match or come close. You cant deny that he didnt became a rap icon but I do feel like that he gets overrated. The majority of these people dont know shit about rap tho. There are plenty rappers that I like better than Pac.
No disrespect, bro but who ever came close? Pac was rapping about sh*t in his life that hadn't even happened yet and it all came to pass.

Violent "jacked by the police didn't have my I.D./ I said 'Excuse me. Why you tryin to rob me?'" Long before the incident with OPD on Broadway....

I Get Around "Cause it's a lot of real G'z doing time/ Cause a groupie bit the truth and told a lie" Almost a whole year before the sexual assault charges (or sexual misconduct).

Outlaw "picture me blasted surrounded by niggaz in mask" Way before he was shot [the first time] this was recorded.

Ain't Hard To Find "I heard rumor I died murdered in cold blood dramatized/ pictures of me in my final state you know mama cried" Obviously recorded before he was murdered and that infamous autopsy photo "leaked"

Against All Odds "Probably be murdered for the shit that I said
I bring the real, be a legend, breathin or dead" Recorded at a time when he couldn't have possibly known that he'd sell more records after his demise than during his life.

This dude lived out a real life gangster flick (i.e. Boyz, Menace), predicted the plot twist and the ending, recorded it on wax and did it all while we watched. Who came close to that? Lot of dope rappers, but no more Tupacs.

Last edited:

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
No disrespect, bro but who ever came close? Pac was rapping about sh*t in his life that hadn't even happened yet and it all came to pass.

Violent "jacked by the police didn't have my I.D./ I said 'Excuse me. Why you tryin to rob me?'" Long before the incident with OPD on Broadway....

I Get Around "Cause it's a lot of real G'z doing time/ Cause a groupie bit the truth and told a lie" Almost a whole year before the sexual assault charges (or sexual misconduct).

Outlaw "picture me blasted surrounded by niggaz in mask" Way before he was shot [the first time] this was recorded.

Ain't Hard To Find "I heard rumor I died murdered in cold blood dramatized/ pictures of me in my final state you know mama cried" Obviously recorded before he was murdered and that infamous autopsy photo "leaked"

Against All Odds "Probably be murdered for the shit that I said
I bring the real, be a legend, breathin or dead" Recorded at a time when he couldn't have possibly known that he'd sell more records after his demise than during his life.

This dude lived out a real life gangster flick (i.e. Boyz, Menace), predicted the plot twist and the ending, recorded it on wax and did it all while we watched. Who came close to that? Lot of dope rappers, but no more Tupacs.
Does predicting the future automatically make you a good rapper? Besides most of these things mentioned are common things that could happen if you have that kind of lifestyle or llive in or that environment. So It's not a miracle that he rapped about those things.

Last edited: