do u have homies that have to hide shit from their girl like smoking bud or drinkin?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
Real talk. I don't know one single solitary man who's different.

And its funny because I know a lot of their girlfriends, and they tell me that 'he's differen't'.
Well I'm different.. I don't like sluts.. and hos...
especially since a lot of them carry aids.. n shit..
Plus it's just not my way.. never has been.. i could've
and still could be like that... easily... but naw.. I ain't no Ho.. lol
plus once people fall into lust.. and greed.. their souls..
just die.. and then.. they just feel nothing at all.. then...
they feel nothing at all anymore...

Plus if a guy is gonna cheat... why the hell even be with a girl?
just stay single... and be a man whore.. or gigalo ...
it's quite simple.. really

But you are right.. out of all my friends..
only about Two or 3.. are not hos .. who cheat..
and just have sex with any girl.. they meet at a bar..
and some of them caught STDs.. that hurt like hell...
im like fuck that! then the ones who have to pay child support etc..
fuck all that drama!! hahaha
Oh and one fool caught aids.. for fucking with hos..
and he dying now.. fucked up.. but the dumb ass did it to himself...
being a ho... and cheating.. is not always as glamourous
as it seems... HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

I'm just real.. and if you love someone.. for real. you don't cheat plain and simple.... unless you are drunk... but that still no excuse..

you devil worshipers YOU! .. YOu have NO excuse!!

the devil is a mutha fuckin.. Liar..! so you know I ain't worried.. BITCH!!!

Dec 9, 2005
Its cause dudes like to have their cake and eat it too. They want to fuck with dumb hoes out in the street, and still have something to come home and cupcake with.

I guess its in a dude's nature.

Sneak

Sicc OG
May 11, 2002
Its the other way around for my boy. We will be at his pad and when his girl is on the way home he boots us out. I think its because whenever we are there she will roast his ass infront of all of us. She had my dying last time we was over there when she was talkin shit about him.

Apr 11, 2005
Its the other way around for my boy. We will be at his pad and when his girl is on the way home he boots us out. I think its because whenever we are there she will roast his ass infront of all of us. She had my dying last time we was over there when she was talkin shit about him.
LMFAO! I forgot about those. We used to go over to our newly wed friends house cuz they were always fighting and talking shit. We used to call it "The Show". LOL. My favorite was when she blew up for him not using a coaster or some shit LOL

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
I'D SLAP THAT BITCH WITH A BACKHAND, TRYNA DOWN ME IN FRONT OF MY BOYS LIKE THAT. THATS RULE NUMBER ONE KEEP OUR ISSUES IN HOUSE IF NOT...WELL THEN ,THEY LEARN THE ALTERNATIVES.

REFER TO SIG***

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
This muthafucka and Gas One are 2 peas n a pod. Im gonna put this thread to the test this weekend and see whether I could come out to be a Siccness Pimp like everyone else and not like those who really is talking about themselves but saying they friends or they homies neighbors friend of a homie story....
what the fuck are you talking about?

No seriously, what the fuck are you talking about?

weren't we talking about other peoples girls not liking us because were hard drinkers/smokers/drug users?

where did this 'siccness pimp' shit come from?

am i in the wrong thread or something? or are you?

Mar 4, 2007
Real talk. I don't know one single solitary man who's different.
i know a few.
that don't feed into cheating and hiding major components of their life, that is.

these PEOPLE(not just men cause i know just the same amount of girls that cheat or do things behind their man's back) are usually very rare, but there ARE individuals who would rather be single and be w/ whoever they want rather than have some relationship where they feel like they need to hide this or that.

it has to do w/ unconditional love, and many don't have it for themselves and their significant other, when you unconditionally love yourself for your "flaws" and all that is, you see change and improvement easier cause you are not dwelling on the negativity of 'issues'.

needless to say i only have one ex boyfriend because of this "nature" of humans at this time.

Jan 28, 2005
If I can't keep it all real with my girl, than why the fuck would she be my girl?

The only part of me that I've willingly changed for a woman is I smoke/drink less often. And Im completely cool with that, because I'm just a more happy person if Im not always high and/or drunk.

I've never had to keep anything from any girl. It's not how I roll.

May 26, 2007
well but some men out there talk bout how they want a girl that's independent n has her own stuff but then they start to bitch that she doesn't have time for them..if a guy is entitled to space and his own thing then what do you guys feel about woman that also need space n their own thing and why do men complain when they got what they wanted with a strong woman? Please explain?

Jul 12, 2002
the fucked up thing about that is from my experiences females seem to come around more when u have a woman than when your single
Co-sign. That's always how it is. When you have a girl, you could be fucking hella other girls. But then when you become single it's suddenly more difficult. I think it's that when you have a girl you are more confident and aren't trying to impress anybody so being shy and all that doesn't happen as much so the girls are more into you because of that.