do u have homies that have to hide shit from their girl like smoking bud or drinkin?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
Naw, my homie ain't gotta hide shit from his wife. Me and him go out and drink all the time. He used to smoke weed; don't think he does anymore. He does smoke Black & Milds though.

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
Shit, I drink & smoke bud w/ my girl. She's actually more hard-core than me as far as shit like that is concerned. I smoke a lot more.... A whole lot more. But, she can keep up w/ any of my homies when it comes down 2 perkin'. I can't say what else she does/has done as far as drugs and the like go for discretion purposes, but she ain' fuck if she'll tell me not to smoke my weed.

Jul 2, 2008
myspace.com
Yeah most of my homies cheat on their broads every oppertunity that presents itself.

Needless to say, they don't tell their ol ladys lol
really though...haha....

thats about the only thing i can think of that they try to hide....and some arent even good at hiding that.... their girl still finds out or just knows them so well that they already expect it....

its kinda hard to hide the fact that your high or drunk....i wouldnt even want to try to lie about that shit....if a girl dont like it then she dont gotta fucc wit me cuz its just gonna fucc up my high trying to come home and hide it....i wanna enjoy my shit....

Apr 25, 2002
some of them don't wanna hang out with me cuz i do coke and their girls say I'm always kicking with a new bitch every time they see me...shit a mothafucka single..what a mothafucka supposed to do? wife up one of them boppas? naaaaaaawwwww!
This muthafucka and Gas One are 2 peas n a pod. Im gonna put this thread to the test this weekend and see whether I could come out to be a Siccness Pimp like everyone else and not like those who really is talking about themselves but saying they friends or they homies neighbors friend of a homie story....

Jul 2, 2008
myspace.com
i got some homies whos girls dont like them kiccin it with me cuz they know im single and they dont agree with the shit i be saying about relationships......fact is the truth hurts.....them girls dont like me and think im a bad influence but its really the other way around and my boys is usually the ones getting me into dumb shit and setting it all up themselves they dont need me to cheat on their girls.....and thats the reason why i feel like relationships are stupid and full of lies cuz of the shit i see with all my homies.....but some girls just want to be lied to and pretend everything is ok then project their unhappiness onto others and blame them for their own faults....

May 26, 2007
i got some homies whos girls dont like them kiccin it with me cuz they know im single and they dont agree with the shit i be saying about relationships......fact is the truth hurts.....them girls dont like me and think im a bad influence but its really the other way around and my boys is usually the ones getting me into dumb shit and setting it all up themselves they dont need me to cheat on their girls.....and thats the reason why i feel like relationships are stupid and full of lies cuz of the shit i see with all my homies.....but some girls just want to be lied to and pretend everything is ok then project their unhappiness onto others and blame them for their own faults....
what??? dam im tired....not all chicks are this way...i dont blame no-one for my faults n if im unhappy why kick it with a dude, im stronger then this..my friends are also there if i wanna convo u kno

Jul 2, 2008
myspace.com
well thats good for you i aint saying every single female is like that im just speakin on my homies girls/baby mammas/wives who all mostly dont like me.....

fucced up part is i think some of them actually do like me and a lil too much....ive had some crazy experiences when we all gettin drunk n shit.....i dont like to speak on it though cuz when you get between a homie and his girl you become the bad guy no matter how hard you try not to.....so i dont say shit about him to her and i dont say shit about her to him.....let them work they own problems out minus me in the drama....

i recently had to tell a coo ass homie that i was doing music business with that i cant fucc with him at all no more cuz of this kinda drama....i told him we dont know each other no more pretend i dont exist....i refuse to be involved in nonsense and im tired of hearing my name getting brought up in shit that dont have to do with me....

Jul 2, 2008
myspace.com
i dont throw out any signals...not on purpose that i know of at least...i just be me and do me.....not my fault if someone likes it....i really have never ever tried to hit on a homies girl cuz i aint scandalous like that....even though i know that some of them would probably do it to me if i had a girl cuz i know how some of the homies get down n they are scandalous....

i dont chase pussy in general anyways its not my style....and when i see the homies do it i feel kinda embarrassed for them cuz they be looking like some dumb asses sometimes its funny.....

Jul 2, 2008
myspace.com
shit i dont even believe in fuccin with girls close to home to tell you the truth....some dude other day was talking about theres a lotta potential females in this hood....i was like yeah theres a lotta potential females all over the world why limit yourself to the broads around here who are all on welfare and section 8 and on drugs n shit lol....

Jul 2, 2008
myspace.com
HE obviously chillin with the neighborhood rats.....i dont do that....some of them is coo people but i got more important shit to do and two wrongs dont make a right so fuccin with a female thats in the same place as me aint gonna help me or her get anywhere lol....

Jul 2, 2008
myspace.com
not necessarily (but i wouldnt turn one down lol)...im just looking to better myself and not be tied down to something thats not gonna better my life....i like being alone really its simpler that way.....

but its even like that with homeboys.....if a homie cant take care of his business i dont wanna associate with him either....too old for that shit now damn near 30 but been living like im still 18....mainly cuz i can since i dont have kids im only responsible for myself so it dont matter what i do but im tired of the bullshit....like your thang says....change is good right?

May 26, 2007
change is always good....dont worry about the homies, just handle you...sometimes you gotta turn down hanging with the homies cuz the dolla is more important since your paying your own way through life...i think someone should be with a person not out of what they have or not (ambition is good dont get me wrong) but i still believe love is the strongest thing cuz in the end all the paper your not taking as a memmory..its gunna be the love..