Do people who commit suicide go to heaven?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 15, 2004
The cancers and genetic mutations you are speaking on is caused by what people put into their bodies (diet, drugs, medications) over their lifetime. Not caused by imperfections in the human body. A new born baby is the most pure form of perfect existence that we'll ever see in this world..... As soon as the doctors start injecting that baby with shots and giving the mom medications while she's breastfeeding her newborn, it's all downhill for the perfect creation of the human body.......
thats what i was thinking...cancer comes from pollution,which comes from man

Nov 10, 2006
Regardless of if Nirvana was a good band or not, Nirvana put an end to Cock-Rock bullshit like Guns and Roses,

!
Guns n Roses were a breath of fresh air for Rock. Grunge put an end to many of the nonsense bands, but Guns N Roses Appetite for Destruction, Use your Illusion 1 and 2, are 3 of the best rock albums of all time. Wow...

May 27, 2009
FreedomLost said:
Guns n Roses were a breath of fresh air for Rock. Grunge put an end to many of the nonsense bands, but Guns N Roses Appetite for Destruction, Use your Illusion 1 and 2, are 3 of the best rock albums of all time. Wow...
If you feel like stabbing yourself in the face for making that statement, I think you'll still get into heaven. Punishing yourself so god doesn't have to is probably OK.

Only kidding. Never ever liked GnR. Even in my "rock" phase.

May 27, 2009
LOL I was looking up some of the stupid shit I was into during my "rock" phase.

This is too fucking great.

I was so anti-mainstream it hurt. Adolescence does some stupid shit to people.