Do people who commit suicide go to heaven?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
Isn't that the family being the selfish ones then though?

And I'm sure unbearing pain to the point where you are bedridden for your last months/years would make anyone "weak minded" as you like to put it.
I know quite a few that passed away and took that ride all the way, they never once thought about committing suicide or being in an "assisted suicide". They stood on their grounds till their wheels fell off...

and the family is not being selfish at all, they just happen to love that person....

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Three weeks ago, I watched as my grandfather, who was the strongest man you will ever meet, laid in a hospital bed with cancer bloating his whole body, begging us to end it for him because he a)couldnt take the pain anymore, and b)couldnt watch the pain his family was going through. Until you have been in that situation first hand, you cannot make any assumptions.

May 27, 2009
get your nazi ass off the siccness and to derfuhrer.net cause you speaking on shit you have no idea about
So you're saying islamic suicide bombers don't believe they'll get pussy if they die while killing enemies of islam? Really?

Do a bit of research before posting loc. I didn't make that shit up.

May 9, 2002
fair enough...

You & I have addressed this topic before, but my point to Nate was that it's pointless to debate religion with you because you have your feet in concrete when it comes to your ways.

..& thats all good with me.
You know i think you're the second coolest white boy with a shaved head on this site, dukes....behind me of course.

:siccness:

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
i would still go to there funeral whats the point of living through pain and suffering when your not happy on earth why go through that shit day in and day out i wouldnt look at them any different im not in there shoes everyone deals with shit different ways yeah if it was my homie id be mad but i wouldnt just be like fuck him he went out like a bitch id be like dam he must have been goin through some crazy ass shit at least he doesnt have to suffer any more

Feb 9, 2003
So you're saying islamic suicide bombers don't believe they'll get pussy if they die while killing enemies of islam? Really?

Do a bit of research before posting loc. I didn't make that shit up.
What I'm saying is that what you said was wrong and idiotic.

Reread what your stupid ass said. You said Muslims. Never made a distinction between extremists and non-extremists. What constitutes a Muslim? Do you even know the difference between Muslim factions? And as far as researching the topic: I know more about it than you ever will.

And for the record don't be calling anyone loc. Your stupid kraut ass isn't from California much less the United States.

May 27, 2009
What I'm saying is that what you said was wrong and idiotic.

Reread what your stupid ass said. You said Muslims. Never made a distinction between extremists and non-extremists. What constitutes a Muslim? Do you even know the difference between Muslim factions? And as far as researching the topic: I know more about it than you ever will.

And for the record don't be calling anyone loc. Your stupid kraut ass isn't from California much less the United States.
Ease up loc, you're starting to hurt my feelings with all those mean words. Your eThuggery is so tuff.

You're right that I did make sweeping generalizations of both muslims and catholics. I was attempting to illustrate the point that different belief systems hold completely different views on what happens when you kill yourself. And that chances are they're all bullshit.

Also, my stupid kraut ass isn't german. I grew up in the I.E. Lived there till I was 20, loc. Then to the bay for 4 years, then several other places around the US. Now Germany. No I'm not in the military.

Ever lived out of the country? Lived outside of Cali? You still in your home town? Got a passport? Too busy being an eThug to do anything with your life?

May 20, 2006
perfection?

what about cancers, and genetic mutations by very error prone enzymes in your body? you do know that cancer isnt usually caused by just one malfunction, its brought about by an accumulation of mutations over a long period of time.

and im not even going to get into the mechanical problems humans acquired by deciding to stand up and walk.

and i can keep going.... soooo perfection? no, no my friend. we are far from perfect.
The cancers and genetic mutations you are speaking on is caused by what people put into their bodies (diet, drugs, medications) over their lifetime. Not caused by imperfections in the human body. A new born baby is the most pure form of perfect existence that we'll ever see in this world..... As soon as the doctors start injecting that baby with shots and giving the mom medications while she's breastfeeding her newborn, it's all downhill for the perfect creation of the human body.......

May 20, 2006
I see what your saying but suppose this say you respect your father and love him to death. He was like superman to you. he took care of you, taught you the important things in life and made you into the person you are today and you look up to him. and one day when you come home from wherever you were and you want to tell your dad something and you go in his room and you find that he has committed suicide. he hanged himself and left a video tape that says play me and in the video its him say "I'm gonna kill myself goodbye cruel world" and you see him kill himself in the tape. Do you loose all your respect for him?
Yes i do. That shit would be an embarrassment for me @ the funeral. Everybody knowing my Dad took himself out, looking @ me wondering if im the same kind of weak minded mf'r.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Nirvana was cool, nothing crazy. I'd rather pop in a Sublime record, though.

About suicide...I don't give a fuck how hard shit gets, it's selfish as fuck. You have people on this planet that have seen the worst of the worst and are still here with us, because they understand life is a fuckin' blessing and we only get one. How somebody could put their loved ones through such hell is beyond me.

May 9, 2002
Nirvana was cool, nothing crazy. I'd rather pop in a Sublime record, though.

About suicide...I don't give a fuck how hard shit gets, it's selfish as fuck. You have people on this planet that have seen the worst of the worst and are still here with us, because they understand life is a fuckin' blessing and we only get one. How somebody could put their loved ones through such hell is beyond me.
What if the person committing suicide has no family OR friends? Is it still selfish?

May 15, 2002
The cancers and genetic mutations you are speaking on is caused by what people put into their bodies (diet, drugs, medications) over their lifetime. Not caused by imperfections in the human body. A new born baby is the most pure form of perfect existence that we'll ever see in this world..... As soon as the doctors start injecting that baby with shots and giving the mom medications while she's breastfeeding her newborn, it's all downhill for the perfect creation of the human body.......
Are you fucking kidding me? New born babies hardly have an immune system man. That's not perfect.

And cancers are not all necessarily caused by diet/lifestyle. You age as your metabolism functions. Look up free radicals. It doesn't sound perfect to me.

Many diseases (Alzheimer) that occur later in life are thought to be a trade-off for high fertility early in life. That's not perfect.

Shall we go on to the skeleton?