DO NORTENO RAPPERS REALLY MAKE A LIVIN OFF RAPPIN?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 5, 2007
LiL LoC 415 said:
NO ITZ CALLED "GANGSTAH" OFF N.E. 5..

I THINK THE ONLY HOMEBOY RIGHT NOW WHO HAS POTENTIAL OF BLOWIN UP IS LIL CONER..THAT NIGGA GETZ HIS SHIT AROUND N HAS ENOUGH CONNECTZ WIT OTHER ARTIST
It is Gangstah with WOODIE< XO< AND LOU-E-LOU

Puttin bluntz in choke holdz, the suspects northern expozed!!!

That track is hot boooi!

Jul 5, 2007
1.E.B.S.4 East Bay Soldierz Son, I was born here, I moved to Cali when i was 2 months old, i grew up in pleasant hill concord area thats what set son. I got removed from the us on multiple drug charges, ill be back to fight them after my 4 year removal, im a victim of circumstance, but they cant keep me outta the bay, fukin patriot act! Why

Jul 5, 2007
Sic white like powder homie? i wasnt doin coke or meth. I was convicted of possession but its not what i wass originally charged with, I had a semi good lawyer, the other few occassions it was possession not enough to get me on anything else

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
bobo925thug14 said:
1.E.B.S.4 East Bay Soldierz Son, I was born here, I moved to Cali when i was 2 months old, i grew up in pleasant hill concord area thats what set son. I got removed from the us on multiple drug charges, ill be back to fight them after my 4 year removal, im a victim of circumstance, but they cant keep me outta the bay, fukin patriot act! Why
I HAVE HEARD IT ALL NOW..........

damn there arent any sets in Pleasant Hill or Concord..........

And they dont kick you outta of a country for a possession charge either....

Jul 5, 2007
Quick said:
I HAVE HEARD IT ALL NOW..........

damn there arent any sets in Pleasant Hill or Concord..........

And they dont kick you outta of a country for a possession charge either....

Yes there are v.c.n. is outta concord, and they didnt kick me out cuz of the possession charge they used it to get rid of me, i travel to and from london visiting family and they told me im under suspicion for terrorist activity, i dunno why i am explainin myself to u anyway i don even kno u homie