DO NORTENO RAPPERS REALLY MAKE A LIVIN OFF RAPPIN?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2005
there is norteno rap out there that could be on the radio but most of it is too "grimmey" for the radio...they dont want it on their stations..

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
antoniog831 said:
We were broke with a doubt
but we had hopes of coming up, we still broke
People saying East Co Co blowing up
I got 68 dollars in my pocket as I spit this
and if thats considered rich, im in the wrong business

Im pretty sure that Woodie has outsold every norte rapper combined and I highly doubt that he was rich...........

Feb 15, 2007
Quick said:

Im pretty sure that Woodie has outsold every norte rapper combined and I highly doubt that he was rich...........
LOL, WTF. I GOT THIS SONG... THANKS THO

Young M

daddydaycare
Feb 14, 2006
Detroit
BUSTA-GLOCK said:
AND WHAT REASON IS THAT?BECAUSE THE MEDIA DONT WANNA SEE THE MEXICAN RACE COME UP WERE TO GANGXSTA FOR THEM & E-40 IS POPCORN RAP THAT GURLS CAN SHAKE THERE AZZ 2

1.)The media will only fuck with shit that is profitable on a large scale.
2.)Gang bangers are a very small percentage of the public, There for, shake that monkey will appel more to the masses then North,South,East,West side gang bang.
3.) Race has nothing to do with it.

Jul 13, 2005
MOST NORTHERN RAPPERZ RAP TO PUT THEY CITY ON THE MAP, OR HOOD, OR WHICH SIDE OF TOWN THEY ON IT AIN'T HARD TO TELL IF YOU LIVE THIZZ LIFE OR HAVE LIVED IT THE MAJORITY AIN'T RAPPIN TO GO GOLD OR PLATINUM THEY RAPPING TO ACCOMPLISH A GOAL THEY HAVE SET AS IN TO RELEASE 1 ALBUM THEN THE GAME JUST GROWZ FROM THERE DEPENDING ON YOUR OUTLOOK & VIEW'Z ON THIZZ NORTE KALI RAP GAME

Jun 5, 2004
BUSTA-GLOCK said:
RAPPERS LIKE LIL CORNER BIG OSO LOC & TITO B DONT ALWAYS RAP ABOUT KILLA SCRAP IN EVERY SONG THET EXPANDED THERE SHYT
lol, i dont agree with big oso, but lil coner yea he expanded his shit... coner is doin his thing but still, not many people have heard of him. he needs to keep hustlin his shit though he might blow up

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Quick said:

that song is act accordingly

Aug 3, 2006
i have to disagree i know wood had a semi-strong fanbase espeically for an iny rapper and sold a good amount of records he shouldnt have been broke,not sayin he was ballin, but he shoulda been able to get by off rappin i mean honestly i think he sold more records than a-wax has fa sho and wax is not near broke trust me i seen it with my own eyes not saying all wax money comes from rapppin cause if it did he wouldnt have what he has imo and im stirctly using him as an example of an indy rapper whos pockets are not hurtin if wood was sellin a decent amount of albums and had a side hustle he shoulda been eatin as far as other norte rappers i got no clue lil coner seems to have a steady fan base tho

Jun 5, 2004
DopeBoyFresh said:
i have to disagree i know wood had a semi-strong fanbase espeically for an iny rapper and sold a good amount of records he shouldnt have been broke,not sayin he was ballin, but he shoulda been able to get by off rappin i mean honestly i think he sold more records than a-wax has fa sho and wax is not near broke trust me i seen it with my own eyes not saying all wax money comes from rapppin cause if it did he wouldnt have what he has imo and im stirctly using him as an example of an indy rapper whos pockets are not hurtin if wood was sellin a decent amount of albums and had a side hustle he shoulda been eatin as far as other norte rappers i got no clue lil coner seems to have a steady fan base tho
yea but a-wax has other hustles. woodie even sed it he aint into the dope game, most other rappers that r truly rich:it aint came from rapping, they in the dope game