DO NORTENO RAPPERS REALLY MAKE A LIVIN OFF RAPPIN?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 28, 2004
HomeBoyRap - HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE KNOWN AS 1 OF THE BEST HOMEBOY RAPPERS IN THE GAME ?

Sleepy Santino - IT REALLY DONT MEAN SHIT HONESTLY UNLESS I'M GETTIN PAID AND SO FAR I AINT MADE SHIT OFF OF MUSIC.
I MEAN IF U CANT MAKE MONEY OFF RAPPIN WHAT ARE U IN IT FOR?

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
they prolly dont make a much money off of it, but like woodie said THIS MUSIC BARELY PAYS THE BILLS BUT IT'S A WAY FOR HOMEBOYZ
TO LET OUR PRESENCE BE KNOWN, HOOK UP AND MAKE SOME NOISE. Its kind of like a side hustle job

Mar 13, 2007
BUSTA-GLOCK said:
WHAT DOESENT RAPPER?

therez alotta rappers nowadays.the reason for that is that some think theyre hella good and think theyll make hella money but make shitty ass muzik.homeboys do it 4 tha luv and just to be known.

Jul 5, 2007
So you guys are sayin that non homeboy rappers like e-40 richie rich, suga free, and rapppers like that are doin to be noticed and work full time jobs at fuckin dennys and safeway an shit? yeah right. There is a reason why homeboy rap artists cant make it a livin....

Nov 2, 2002
they probly do it for that glimmer of hope that they will be successful and eat good off rap. Some probly do it for the satisfaction of makin something, and they like makin music.

Jul 28, 2004
bobo925thug14 said:
ur not hearin me richie rich e40 and sugawolf and man y other rappers thats are not homies ARE eating good off the rap game!
AND WHAT REASON IS THAT?BECAUSE THE MEDIA DONT WANNA SEE THE MEXICAN RACE COME UP WERE TO GANGXSTA FOR THEM & E-40 IS POPCORN RAP THAT GURLS CAN SHAKE THERE AZZ 2

Mar 13, 2007
^^ANY1 WHO IS FAMOUS IS BASICALLY ANYONE WHO IS SUCKIN UP TO A BITCH.SKRAPZ LIKE CAPONE-E AND OTHERS ARE FUCKING CAPTAIN SAVE-A-HOES,THATZ WHY THEY GET RADIO PLAY.THE MEDIA DONT CARE IF ITZ OUR RAZA,THEY CARE IF THE MUZIK FITS THE STEREOTYPICAL VIEWS EVERY1 HAS,WHY DO U THINK "LEAN LIKE A CHOLO" IS SO POPULAR,IT FITS THE BASIC "CHOLO" DESCRIPTION EVERY1 ELSE HAS ABOUT OUR GENT:FLU CLOTHING,AND COMING FROM LA.alot of norteno rappers are also str8 up chicanos but are not accepted by the media bcuz they aint from LA and dont drop "ese" on every verse.