DJ VLAD SNITCHES ON A-WAX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.com
okay
here's the thing
Vlad was being pretty controversial, and Ross ordered one of his dude's to punch him

just because of that, he has street cred again? are you guys serious? the guy was a fuckin co, and a square

anyways..
ive been lookiin up vlads shit, and he does pose like he's a G
no need to pose like a G, if you arent really that way
and A-wax?
sending myspace threats?
then posting it on the siccness?
not feeling that

Vlad should drop the lawsuit, and just do a mixtape with a Wax called, fuck the police

or who knows, but he should be analyzing it better, it does seem like he's burring himself in a hole

Feb 8, 2003
Can you imagine Russell Simmons and Sean Combs sending threats back and forth? It would probably never happen...they would take it to the table and handle it as businessmen. If they fought it out or shot it out, they would probably lose a lot of shit.
Shit Sean known for putting money on niggas heads and letting his goons do the job.

May 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
Bottom line Vlad is scared. He got his head knocked off and doesn't want that shit to happen again. Thats understandable. Some of the toughest folks I know have been humbled when the tables turn, But that only lasts a minute though. If I feel theres a threat there, on everything I love I'ma show up. Take your 4 million and fall off. As for A-Wax dude has talent, But kill the net threats homie. For every rapper your dissing on records somebody is bound to see you about it. It's a small world and everything comes to a full circle.If your from the block you already know what happens to those who talk. If you don't do something then something gets done to you. In your position you should be making more allies than enemies. Just my opinion. Stay safe out there.

Jul 12, 2002
A-Wax been talking hella shit stepping up to hella fools and nobody has touched him yet. Dude thugging shit out in my opinion. People scared of that fool from what I can tell
Just hope he doesn't end up dead or in prison again over that behavior. Would be a huge waste of talent.