DJ Synical - R.I.P

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
rest in peace to my brother. both of our moms were like our second mothers. i wish i knew what exactly happpened but i can do some deduction and figure it out. sad shit i really wish i had the cash to fly me and my girl to his funeral but being that its at the end of the month i got rent to pay and just couldnt do both.

going to start posting regularly here again for my nigga. since he cant do it ima do it for both of us. maybe someones gonna get trolled on the strength.

thanks to everyone who mentioned me for the wishes appreciate that shit

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
i've been MIA from this site over the years, so i am not so sure who he was but seemed like he was cools folks with a good sense of humor from the comments here. RIP

JACK DEE

Apr 28, 2003
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
Dang hella was wondering what happened to my guy he knocked out a few covers for me, and we always chopped it up about dago music, last time I seen him he was working at a thrift store in clairemont, R.I.P Synical

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Damn :-/ R.I.P To a OG Siccness brehdren! Hold ya head Gas One @Gas One I know shit prolly hit u hard cuz y'all was close. Keep it lit for ya boy mayne, he watchin and prolly gonna get some good laughs from u comin back to the boards!