DJ PIMP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2006
u need more controversy in yo life then, i believe it was breat the hitman hart that said, no no no wait,it was outkast "the whole world loves it when your in the news"

i say u do sum sort of political attack against the govenor or streak or sumthin crazy that will get u some college white girls sayin omg its dj mark 7

Jun 6, 2006
as soon as i get another 3 racks, been havin alot of internal problems with my crew,had to let some people get off this project, i found that i cannot combine friendships in my business, it just fucks up shit.

dont have any equipment anymore,tryin to get my own shit,tryin to get this government grant,been at this grant for a few months now,tryin to see if they gon accept my business proposal. ima get yo whole crew,ima be good in like 2months,lil bumps in the road,but this film shit aint cheap lol

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Monte, you shoudl change your rap name to Timex, cuz you take a lickin and keep on tickin! You and J Boeg are probably brothers from a different mother.

Apr 4, 2006
What It Do? Rythem X..............Grump...............Pimp...........

"Perfect Beat"

Chauncey "the count" Banks........battleram, blue bird house parties

Nov 4, 2003
C.M.P CEO said:
tryin to get this government grant,been at this grant for a few months now,tryin to see if they gon accept my business proposal.
how you getting a government grant? not doubting you just curious i was infromed that government grants for small business where cut out is it a federal grant or a state grant? what are the qualifications for it?

Jun 6, 2006
i kno a few people who kno some people who knows a grant writer,whos been helping me with proposals and stuff for a while, ive been to a few seminars on grants,so i have my reseach on a few things, too much info to type up about it right now

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
animal-thugg said:
the jacka my cousin and he said dj pimp a bitch
and no one from the figz feelin that nigga

im just sayin....
u lying lil faggot, jack would never say that, and your bitch ass wont be here long makin up stories like that to get attention, u pathetic little puke bag.
16 posts and all negative talkin shit to people. someone ban this asshole fast before he ruins any more threads

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
DOXX: You's a fool for my old video on YouTube.....Damn 1992ish, did anyone notice Young Droop E in the video? first walking with 40 and the other as one of the kids who's Tshirts help spell out RHYTHMX.....Droop E had the "R" shirt on and he had to have been like 5yrs old.....Pharmaceuticals biddyotch! And damn, sorry that I didn't PM DJ Pimp, his box was full and damn how did a DJPIMP thread make it to 5 pages? Good Luck and Whaddup all my Yay Area Representitives!!! Yay Area stand tha fuck up and spit on the hater standing next to you......! (haters are 1 out of 3 people here on our lovely soil called tha Yay) DJPIMP, you's a muthafunkin veteran & yes, I was the first signed to $WR...Whuddup Chauncey and your big bro Pedy Banks!!! FAIRFIELD VETERAN SINCE 1969, RHYTHMX aka RAYTONA500 THE BIGGER PICTURE of Tha Pharmaceuticals $ickWid'It Records BME WarnerBros.