DJ PIMP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2005
www.gurpcity.net
"Comin from the Mountains" was my jam KMEL used to pump the shit out of that that track so did FM 102 in Sac
I'm pretty sure it dropped just before the 40's Mailman dropped i remember there was a couple months when i was switching tapes back n forth in my walkman between "Long Overdue" and "Heat For your AZZ".
Ahhhhhh, The old Solar Music Group Days. Before the Jive Stamp.

damn I'm hella old

Jun 6, 2006
fuck u bitches,hahaha

naa but damn blood,i swear,every lil chance yal get yal take it and run with it,now my shit is in fucking quotes in signatures,ok.its all good

(thinks of brilliant master plan)

Jul 20, 2002
I liked a few songs from Rhythm X they came out at a time when the Bay was really vibin with good music. I used to holler at Uncle St. Charles all the time from Sic Wid It Records, back then my group M.O.B. was signed to Triad Records at the same time Spice One was.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
i think ray needs to rerelease 1000 of that cd, they'll sell within a day and put 7 racks in his pocket. thats a classic album. i only have it on cassette tape. i also have the single "sherry" on cassette too...

May 12, 2002
dope.st
dj pimp said:
his debut cd "long overdue" can be found on amazon for 80-90 bucks a pop
I had it on cassette but I paid $40 a couple of years ago for a sealed CD and the price was on the way up. Took a while to find too, some of them on Amazon now may be re-sealed or bootlegs. Crazy shit... dope album tho.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Point being homie, if yer tryin to be a "Bay CEO" then u should do some research....Shit like not knowin who Cougnut was and thinking Sic Wid It was started "after 40 blew up" look bad on yer image...

And being young really ain't an excuse...Just do some homework before you post somethin like that....It's not "hatin"

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
^^^ mark 7, you can do betta than that gif man, something about cowgirl white trash that doesnt really do it for me, she looks like one of those girls on WWE get a latin chick showin her thong or something.

Jun 6, 2006
i own my own company which isnt a hard thing to get done,if u are literate anybody can fill out the proper paperwork,if i wasnt in the bay id still be doing what im doing now,im not a bay ceo,im a businessman, the thing i dislike about how most of yal act is when sum1 is trying to learn about sumthing that they never knew much on they get knocked down,and its lke its a whole lot of people outside of this region who barly knows anything about bay area music scene,for the record i never said i didnt kno who cougnut was, i said i never knew what he looked like,and i never use to listen to him all like that til bout 2000 which is a year before he died,correct me if im wrong,yal be doin 7much.its halarious like i said,yal can call it what u want, regardless still gon do my thing,no disrespect for ya mark i love ya work, i come into alot of these threads as a fan of the music like i have always been,always supported local music,and always gave direct criticism,while some of yal industry cats here in the bay have all these friendship with artist and when they come out with product that is mediocore u tell them it is dope when its really not,and thats why music is gettin screwed up as it is,stuck in time modes, a bruh its all love,some of u cats be killin me softly.

this cat may just aswell do 1 hell of a job with his music,and if its truly classic as yal say i could see why it is priceless be it that it sells for 1hell of a price, a nce thing would have been "oh, he done this and that for so and so,and he is most famously known for this and that" but yet instead yal knock the next man down cuz he dont kno,im tryin to bridge back gap between the generations of old and youth, but some are just to blind to realize that,i research alot of info everyday,i have nothing to prove to anybody in this world,i live my life and i stand by my prinicples and guidlines and live my life right,while most live life with no script,thats why mafuckas die young.