DJ PIMP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
Yo. Grump is going to NYC next week or was it this week. Anyways, he's stayin at the Hudson Hotel on like West57th or was it West 58th(I can't remember cause it's been awhile since I been there) and he'll be there for a week. I was going to give him your number, but it was in my old phone and I need all your contacts again. Hit me and I hope all is well.....500

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
for those that dont know, dank sinatra, AKA rhythmx is a true bay legend. he was signed to sic wid it before most of u knew who e-40 was. he's produced monster slappers for all ya favorite rappers and his debut cd "long overdue" can be found on amazon for 80-90 bucks a pop. he's one of the biggest artist who posts on here and is one of the most respected cats in the game. real talk

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Can someone hit me on AIM and send me "Long Overdue"?? I bought it back in the day, so that's means I supported it, right??

Hey Pimpy!!! How ya been, bro??

Jun 30, 2002
dj pimp said:
for those that dont know, dank sinatra, AKA rhythmx is a true bay legend. he was signed to sic wid it before most of u knew who e-40 was. he's produced monster slappers for all ya favorite rappers and his debut cd "long overdue" can be found on amazon for 80-90 bucks a pop. he's one of the biggest artist who posts on here and is one of the most respected cats in the game. real talk

:eek:
im gonna search thru my junk for that CD now. I bought that the first week it came out.

Jun 6, 2006
lol damn blood, 90$bucks for a cd?im koo blood, no disrespect, but no matter how respected sum1 maybe in music,im not gonna cash out for that shit,real talk. ill go check rasputins used section,see if i can get a discounted price then 90, im lookin for crack head prices like 5$.

he was signed to sic wid it b4 e40 was known? wasnt sic wid it created after e40 went major? or am i missing sumthin here

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
i said he was signed to sic wid it before alot of people knew who 40 was, and its true. not everyone knew 40 at first, i think 40 had the federal album out at the time, maybe mailman, and rhythmx was one of the very first signed if not the first. it was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back and rhythmx AKA dank sinatra is still puttin it down just as hard today.