DJ AM reaches out to Black Cotton *This is BIG*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2008
I aint goin know where homie .. Yea a re introduction is in order... Im not a " Emenem" battle rapper you want wax your done before we start I heard your shyt, but maybe your battle rappin is good I know my lane.... I didnt start this post but Im tryin to clean up the way our name is in here we got 10 pages of corny ness ... The inro is corny everything on here is corny.. lol Uniko I know this site has been grindin for a while no disrespect to any body ... Thats whats the matter with niggas they take certain things then mis interprete them.. The intro of this whole shit sayd first off much respect to every daygo artist ... But this is what we got goin on . People cant just look at it and say oh nah thats a corny post im not gonna reply on that... But here comes the peanut gallery throwin tomatoes... any way the music will speak for itself ,im tired of this thread.... and freaks, what you mad cause im stylin on you ?? lol if you wanna battle rap go halla at murda mook, or some body .... im concentrating on making songs.... but ill request you on myspace and check in to see when you get your bars up ......

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
I aint goin know where homie .. Yea a re introduction is in order... Im not a " Emenem" battle rapper you want wax your done before we start I heard your shyt, but maybe your battle rappin is good I know my lane.... I didnt start this post but Im tryin to clean up the way our name is in here we got 10 pages of corny ness ... The inro is corny everything on here is corny.. lol Uniko I know this site has been grindin for a while no disrespect to any body ... Thats whats the matter with niggas they take certain things then mis interprete them.. The intro of this whole shit sayd first off much respect to every daygo artist ... But this is what we got goin on . People cant just look at it and say oh nah thats a corny post im not gonna reply on that... But here comes the peanut gallery throwin tomatoes... any way the music will speak for itself ,im tired of this thread.... and freaks, what you mad cause im stylin on you ?? lol if you wanna battle rap go halla at murda mook, or some body .... im concentrating on making songs.... but ill request you on myspace and check in to see when you get your bars up ......
Either way, all jokes aside Good luck on your s--t homie and for being you..I appreciate you not trying to follow the gangsta route if its not who you are..I will check your s--t out based on that honesty and integrity alone...Yeah, the way you came onto the board was funny and the Sicc had to play "Ring around the Rosie" with you, but in the end im sure most could appreciate someone trying to get on their grind...regardless if we feel your music or not...

Sep 23, 2008
Thats it and thats all mayn we just tryin to do us . Like I said before... And as far as bein a sqaure I m real enough to know I aint a d boy, pimp, nor banger but dont get it twisted you wont steal me either... Right after dood got stole on on that video you notice the video went black . so make ur own conclusions homie .. Ive never heard of you on the circuit and we opened up for both ecay and Mitch.... And as far as being born and raised here .. lol I still got my Velencia Park team pictures on the fridge.. lol never seen you out here before though... It's funny to me your tryin to be tough.

Sep 23, 2008
Well it is what it is .... You have your opinion ... Respect ... But like I said I dont do this to be just ok .. I do it to be the best... this thread is over next topic... Siccness sorry for the corny shit... back to what matters the MUSIC...

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Thanks for the feed back .... and where can I listen to your music ?
Probably hear it bumpin up and down the block all night, all through out the South East..

You can get a bar of that Gangsta Granny presents Bossman Hogg & Tha Knok...album sat for a good minute (years) but its out in Dago right now. I been workin with some other projects..like Spoony Loc- Hood Music, but he in the pen again so I scrapped that project here are a few songs from that....

this one most on here heard... Watcha Ride Fo Feat Young Vo
http://www.zshare.net/audio/20553706fce03d39/

This i aint sure if anyone heard its called.. I'M HIGH
http://www.zshare.net/audio/20553776d5dd8d95/

I got some shit layin around with another artist who was in the group killafornia in the 90's with Eiht, Chill, Tray Dee..he is a lyricist, but that aint appreciated like it used to be...

Im currently workin on a project with Young Sau, and am proud to say this is a album that I feel real proud of, and there was no thought put towards catering to any group of listeners, just allowed himself to be himself, and be an artist, instead of copying everything thats on the radio...

On a serious note, there is a little bit of a learning curve as far as this internet. I would not recommend an artist to post too much anyways..because as you may have noticed..one word mis interpreted can change the tide really quick, and be humble and you will get further on here..trust me. In saying that this probably aint the site that you will cater your music towards, but in order to get more participation as far as constructive criticism, i recommend you participate in other threads..let people see ya aint just about promotin your music because even though this site should be good for that..Ive seen quite a few rappers run off and members on here aint really gonna check for em now....