DJ AM reaches out to Black Cotton *This is BIG*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
to be real, ill never peep your shit now because if you say you have the best lyrics in SD you just lied straight up to my face (on the net) and i dunno man, i dont support blatant lying.

that have nothing to do with confidence and everything to do with just being a crazy nigga.

if you said that to me offline id laugh so hard in your face with such an eruption of giggles that youd feel embarrassed and just walk off thinking about what you said

Sep 23, 2008
First off get it straight I pay homage to Mitch . P.S. good look on the Bully Factory plug Mitch, and the drops on the first mixtape. Im feelin Ecay , Damu , and evey other Daygo artist on this bitch . Hence check the openin statements... But niggas on here hattin blowin things outta proportion so I made a statement .. If it ruffled you, then hey I cant take it back.. Make your move and well see who eat who... We are by no means gansta rappers and never tried to be... Just a couple of sqaures that were raised in SouthEast. Seen alot been through alot.... Every body should feel like they the best .. I dont do this to be just ok , or alright ... At the end of the day I wanna be the best.. Cant be a gansta rapper im not a gansta.. So all I can be is a rapper.... Now if you cant understand that then pick a beat well throw it up on the net and let the people be the judge.....

Jul 21, 2005
First off get it straight I pay homage to Mitch . P.S. good look on the Bully Factory plug Mitch, and the drops on the first mixtape. Im feelin Ecay , Damu , and evey other Daygo artist on this bitch . Hence check the openin statements... But niggas on here hattin blowin things outta proportion so I made a statement .. If it ruffled you, then hey I cant take it back.. Make your move and well see who eat who... We are by no means gansta rappers and never tried to be... Just a couple of sqaures that were raised in SouthEast. Seen alot been through alot.... Every body should feel like they the best .. I dont do this to be just ok , or alright ... At the end of the day I wanna be the best.. Cant be a gansta rapper im not a gansta.. So all I can be is a rapper.... Now if you cant understand that then pick a beat well throw it up on the net and let the people be the judge.....
If your really on some lyrical shit then keep it on lyrical shit. This was a bad way to get known here, and here it counts. This is the people in daygo that actually BUY daygo shit. If you think your the most lyrical in daygo your already lying to yourself. You don't always gotta think your the best, you get to that level when you know people are better and learn off that. If you wanna keep it on that lyrical shit and test your skill drop 16'z 32'z whatever it is and ill respond, makes no difference, I'm a young kat just like you guys so MAYBE you can be something in our age group but just like me you cant touch the heavy hitters in this town yet. For youngsters like us that shit comes later.

Sep 23, 2008
I agree .. But at the same time why are these niggas hattin the fact that I say Im the best ??? Maybe I should say Im a beast p.s. thanks Ecay I liked what you said in the other blog about there being alot of beast in Daygo and no one is the best... Back on topic all I meant to say was If I have a baby shes gonna be the prettiest lil girl out there in my eyes.. Well since no kids yet this rap shyt is my baby so Its the illest in my eyes. People cant see that and just keep it movin?? Or they can log on to the myspace see the songs that we have BDS in rotation... Scroll down to the mixtape shyt we have on there and say damn these dudes got the radio spins , club bangers, and mixtape game going and just respect the grind. I agree comin on here talin bout DJ a.m. hittin us up wit his auto adder maybe aint the best introduction to a site like this, but I cant blame my manager for doing his job and gaining exposure and us a plateform to be seen on... In fact I say its corny ... But while the introduction was corny, I dont want people to think the music is.....

Jul 21, 2005
I agree .. But at the same time why are these niggas hattin the fact that I say Im the best ??? Maybe I should say Im a beast p.s. thanks Ecay I liked what you said in the other blog about there being alot of beast in Daygo and no one is the best... Back on topic all I meant to say was If I have a baby shes gonna be the prettiest lil girl out there in my eyes.. Well since no kids yet this rap shyt is my baby so Its the illest in my eyes. People cant see that and just keep it movin?? Or they can log on to the myspace see the songs that we have BDS in rotation... Scroll down to the mixtape shyt we have on there and say damn these dudes got the radio spins , club bangers, and mixtape game going and just respect the grind. I agree comin on here talin bout DJ a.m. hittin us up wit his auto adder maybe aint the best introduction to a site like this, but I cant blame my manager for doing his job and gaining exposure and us a plateform to be seen on... In fact I say its corny ... But while the introduction was corny, I dont want people to think the music is.....
The truth dog it aint hard to get spins out here in daygo, it takes a club beat off fruity loops and wack lyrics perfect example (Soulja boy), don't feel special that you got on 98.9 because the truth its not hard. Its not hard to put out an album. Its not hard to make a single. Its not hard to say your the best. You have not gained anything from getting spins or your mixtapes because this is one of the main sources to daygo artist with the people and no one has heard of you here. Youll learn when and if your an established artist that what you have done aint even crums off the pie. What your doing is not a career but a hobby, for now, and the day where you don't have to call the station yourself and request yourself or having your inner circle do it (GAS lol) then thats the day youll know you made progress. IF YOU HATE ME FOR SAYING THE TRUTH GO AHEAD but fuck it a lot of people can feel me on this. Your mixtapes, albums, and spins arent things to brag about get new marketing techniques, let ya music speak not your "Record" of how many albums, mixtapes, or spins youve gotten. Or how *BIG* it is when DJ AM REQUESTS YOU "PERSONALLY" HAHA (Sorry I had to say that one)

Sep 23, 2008
I guess you didnt read what else I said man .. Damn do you guys get it homie I just said it was corny to do that .. And spins radio all that is something to be proud of when I didnt request it.. 98.9 is just one station we a currently in rotation with... Funny you say that no one has heard of us on hear.. I wouldnt expect them to we arent gansta rappers.... Just like I never heard of this site till tonight... Just like I havent heard of you till 2 minutes ago but hey it is what it is, where can I hear your music by the way??

Jul 21, 2005
I guess you didnt read what else I said man .. Damn do you guys get it homie I just said it was corny to do that .. And spins radio all that is something to be proud of when I didnt request it.. 98.9 is just one station we a currently in rotation with... Funny you say that no one has heard of us on hear.. I wouldnt expect them to we arent gansta rappers.... Just like I never heard of this site till tonight... Just like I havent heard of you till 2 minutes ago but hey it is what it is, where can I hear your music by the way??
I haven't pushed myself out like that, I'm focused on my clothing line right now, but hey if you tryna disrespect put it on wax because your getting mad ova real shit. All I'm saying is your not an established artist to think your the best yet, you should be proud of the music you make of course but not over a few spins. I'm showing you that you fucked up when you said your most LYRICAL. You know yourself your not.....No need to hate I respect hustle and what your trying to do but you got a lot to learn. Gotta remember this isn't the pop crowed. And siccness really hasn't been all gangster rap this SO.CAL part of the board is so cal rap/hip hop we respect real shit not pop shit. And if your saying that this site isn't established your way off...ask ya boy mitch why he post here.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
On some real s--t, the Sicc really know how to make a nigga rethink coming back to a site...I bet he was juiced and excited to mingle with the members...after this thread i wouldnt be surprised if he never makes another thread or comes back at all...

He's probably heading over to raptalk right now....lol