DJ AM reaches out to Black Cotton *This is BIG*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2007
A lot of niggas post they new music here so its not considered spam.giving yall music instead of world news all late.some shits gotta b exclusive.good looks on putting a nigga on!!!the nets the toughest critics fam.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
If your only contribution is to the threads you start...to me thats spamming. and if ya want to get technical this forum is not for posting music, although the mods have been pretty cool about it...which is a good thing. I think what others were trying to say is...if ya want to promote some shit keep it in one thread, dont start a new thread with some outrageous titles everyday ( not that that should matter because they aint gotta check it if they dont like it) the net is a touchy situation for artists, and it can be good..to all bad for an artist on a site....Seen it happen many of times...Id recommend artists to take interest in other threads and other peoples music as well on here...its almost like...So ya want us to check your shit but you don't give a fuck about us.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
this is pretty big, though.

d-rough u my nigga but u be killin me with them texts about requesting the song tho homie...i think i got one at 8am..i was like no this nigga didnt..hahaha

ill peep the mixtape just because i feel bad about being mean to new members..and because black cottons kinda a cool name

Sep 23, 2008
Thanks for the BIG statements you guys. I hope that the MODs would reach out to us if they don't like what we are doing.

D Rough, good look on the TRACK! Hope you enjoy the mix.

Also for any SAN DIEGO artist really looking for some exposure LOCALLY, DIGITALLY, & In the clubs you need to FUCK WIT PEEZY, just ask aroud. He keep us on his Mixtapes!

Also ROUGH keep texting them fools. Hope they got unlimited mins. If I was you I would burn they phone down with TEXTS, make them keep their charger on them.

Black Cotton is still up and every thing we do is BIG. Search for us on UTUBE. Ask about the Jimmy Carter Suite and google it to find out where in SAN DIEGO it's located.

Keep replying...I guess. And don't ease up on us at all! BC!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
youll get shot over some shit like that. nigga said burn my phone up.

nigga i will burn your entire house down high off shrooms. that is a no no.

dont say no shit like that homie..u trippin with that

roflamosamdompda at that man u a fool

good job at making your thread longer

but on the reaaaal, that 8am shit was fucking ridiculous tho. imma keep it funky...u know how if a dude hit u for weed at 6am u jus aint gon sell him shit ever again...i was hungover as fuck and that shit woke me up

Gas One

May 24, 2006
hahahaha for real huh...point taken

no offense w my comments homie its just when u got a hot thread u better off keepin it hot even if we joking..instead of making two seperate ones...even tho the topic name isnt the same as the one u made

because the more thread views one thread got the more possibility of others looking because 'its big'

youll learn the ways of the message board soon enough...its no biggie...no one will hate you for 2 threads and if they do they wasnt the type of fans u needed anyway

Jun 22, 2007
i feel u gas my fault homie i think that day i was tryin to get my last texts in before the westcoast workout show.niggas get on but tey tally txt message requests so i was just informing my whole phonebook to support ya boy..ill take that into consideration tho.we been needin to link up tho my nigg..i need some artwork see what u got on the photoshop and what not.thats a diff subject.and i feel u 50 i do reply to other threads but when a nigga put a thread up it can be on page three with no responses.then when i up it i might get a response.but yea bc get active in these other threads and forum sections.

Sep 23, 2008
Lol ey sorry for the lengthy introduction my manager is a fool , but on some real shit we got some fire if you havent heard it yet you will..... been gettin spins on 98.9 yall probly heard that already and as far as spit on this mixtape shit speaks for itself, actions speak louder than words.... Best lyrics in daygo!!! Thats a fact .... anybody got somethin to say about that ??

Apr 25, 2003
www.myspace.com
Lol ey sorry for the lengthy introduction my manager is a fool , but on some real shit we got some fire if you havent heard it yet you will..... been gettin spins on 98.9 yall probly heard that already and as far as spit on this mixtape shit speaks for itself, actions speak louder than words.... Best lyrics in daygo!!! Thats a fact .... anybody got somethin to say about that ??[/QUOTE]

...get tha fuc outta here... NOW THATS BIG....