DJ AM reaches out to Black Cotton *This is BIG*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2008
LOL at the statement above. NEVER RUN. Come on now. Even MURDERERS have laptops now. LOL!

I love how this post has over 200 views though. TO BE A ROOKIE! We appreciate all the above Positive or Negative (That's the same cat trying to add us on myspace. LOL SUCKA)!

Never personal. ONLY Business. But we are loving this site! SIC is what it is!

Sep 23, 2008
Black Cotton Webisode #10 **LMAO, KC & Jo Jo WOW**

Black Cotton Webisode 10 September 28, 2008
Black Cotton talks on "Where Is Marrel?", a sneak peek at the new joint & KC & Jo Jo falls out on stage.

Shout out to BrianCarlos.com & DJ 2Rille for coming through the lab!

Please post thoughts?

Dec 5, 2007
dont miss flight your flight?

is that a typo or just some complex lyrical shit i need to think about for a little while longer?

you know what... ill just think about it. LOL

all jokes aside tho, the song aint bad at all. tiny bit of kanye bitin goin on tho.

Feb 8, 2003
Now to the point at hand.

All we can say is Wow, we open up our New Friend Request box and guess who has reached out. Yes, DJ AM. Click on the image below to hear why he has reached out.

LMAO I bet you believe in the boogeyman and Frankenstein too

who the fuck is DJ AM anyway? Only high point in his career now is jumping out a airplane while his face was burning off.. You acting like Jimmy Iovine contacted you on myspace for a meeting.