Divisional Playoffs: Ravens @ Broncos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who Wins

• Total voters
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Ravens avg'd 18 pts on road this season, only scoring 18 or more 3 times. Denver avg'd 32.5 at home this year, held under 30 only 1 time.

Got our front 5 on O healthy and together finally. Suggs and lewis looked gas last week what do yo uthink will happen coming to Denver which is a mile high above sea level going against manning who will be running no huddle from the get go???

Also dont forget Ravens still have Flacco.
How'd this work out for you? Flacco was the better QB on the field today. He didnt turn the ball over like Peyton did. And the broncos got 14 pts from special teams to keep them in the game......ill send you out that Pepsi, go hide in your hole, see you next halloween

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
You also forgot a few other stats.....

Not to mention Manning now finally has a great defense.. something he never had with the Colts.
Broncso by atleast 10.
Great defenses don't give up 30pts at home in the playoffs. Not to mention commit perhaps the stupidest mistake in the history of football with 30sec left..
Without the special teams, broncos lose by at least 10

Mar 16, 2005
wow.....can't believe they took a knee with 30 seconds left & 2 time outs.....way to go donkeys! that's why y'all lost the toss and hopefully the game!
THIS THIS THIS ^^^ I knew it was over once took a knee. there was many factors but this was awful.

R.i.p thascary1 @thascary1

RIP thascary1 @thascary1

How'd this work out for you? Flacco was the better QB on the field today. He didnt turn the ball over like Peyton did. And the broncos got 14 pts from special teams to keep them in the game......ill send you out that Pepsi, go hide in your hole, see you next halloween
hmmm can yo uguys all show me another instance of where I leave after a Broncos loss?? I think i've proven many times on this board that I always come back after my team loses. Thats the game.

p.s. esco pm for my addy! haha

Mar 16, 2005
and to say the refs gifted the Broncos is pretty laughable. The 1st Ravens td came after a 3rd down stop but then PI call where the guy didnt even touch him. Then in OT they kept a drive going for ravens after a 3rd down stop that was an incomplete pass but they ruled a catch. not to mention quite a few bad calls.

But in the end vondoom got ZERO pass rush, Eric Decker proved again he isnt clutch, John fox with piss poor clock skills, and mccoy with one of the worst play called cames EVER...and it sounds like San Diego wants him hahahaha god luck with that.

All in all it was a great year. we surpassed what ANYONE thought we would do int he 1st year of this team. it was still under construction, lots of moving parts needed to be put together etc... Next Year will be fun!

Props: macczilla
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
I thought the bad calls went both ways. Officiating was horrible....but hey scary, I was gonna ask you about Mccoy- he's interviewing here right now..chargers sent the private jet out to get him, which always means that's who they want....not my top choice and I don't know much about him..only that he's had success working with QB's

Mar 16, 2005
I thought the bad calls went both ways. Officiating was horrible....but hey scary, I was gonna ask you about Mccoy- he's interviewing here right now..chargers sent the private jet out to get him, which always means that's who they want....not my top choice and I don't know much about him..only that he's had success working with QB's
I dont care for him myself. playcalling the past 2 years has been atrocious. You know my thoughts on last year already, and think about it, did our offense blow anyone away last year??? And this year Manning audibles out alot of things. you could always tell in 1st half when it was mccoy calling vs 2nd half when Manning was doing his own thing. Maybe im not giving him enough credit for this year but i didnt see anything from manning that we didnt see when he was with colts, so thats why i attibute it more to manning than Mcoy.

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
I dont care for him myself. playcalling the past 2 years has been atrocious. You know my thoughts on last year already, and think about it, did our offense blow anyone away last year??? And this year Manning audibles out alot of things. you could always tell in 1st half when it was mccoy calling vs 2nd half when Manning was doing his own thing. Maybe im not giving him enough credit for this year but i didnt see anything from manning that we didnt see when he was with colts, so thats why i attibute it more to manning than Mcoy.
right, i would tend to give manning more of the credit....well, i guess the cardinals are ready to offer him a job on wed. hopefully thats the only reason for rushing him here today, to at least get an interview before AZ gets to him....chargers already said that the next Head Coach will not call the plays, guess they got a bad taste from norv..