Divisional Playoffs: Ravens @ Broncos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who Wins

• Total voters
Mar 16, 2005
right, i would tend to give manning more of the credit....well, i guess the cardinals are ready to offer him a job on wed. hopefully thats the only reason for rushing him here today, to at least get an interview before AZ gets to him....chargers already said that the next Head Coach will not call the plays, guess they got a bad taste from norv..
which if he's not calling plays that could be a good thing for you, but then in turn it raises question what has he helped draft that stands out? he didnt draft demaryius or decker or clady or manning. the only thing he may have helped in was this years draft which was osweiler (they didnt even trust enough to throw in garbage time games) and hillman (who was benched last 3 games of season due to fumbles)

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
and to say the refs gifted the Broncos is pretty laughable. The 1st Ravens td came after a 3rd down stop but then PI call where the guy didnt even touch him. Then in OT they kept a drive going for ravens after a 3rd down stop that was an incomplete pass but they ruled a catch. not to mention quite a few bad calls.

But in the end vondoom got ZERO pass rush, Eric Decker proved again he isnt clutch, John fox with piss poor clock skills, and mccoy with one of the worst play called cames EVER...and it sounds like San Diego wants him hahahaha god luck with that.

All in all it was a great year. we surpassed what ANYONE thought we would do int he 1st year of this team. it was still under construction, lots of moving parts needed to be put together etc... Next Year will be fun!
Manning took over a team that won a playoff game and didn't win a playoff game. How is that surpassing what anyone thought you would do? Tebow won more playoff games than Manning.

Mar 16, 2005
It was his 2nd year actually. They made it to the same round but atleasdt he won a playoff game. On the road no less.
actually it was at home not the road, and how did he surpass, because everyone in the league knew if we stayed with tebow we would have had one of the worst records this season. and another reason it surpassed is beacuse a) noone knew iof manning would even be "back" b) he had to learn a whole new set of players c) the team had to change its whole philosphy coming from hail mary tebow to a real NFL offense d) also had a new DC who added a few parts and changed scheme, etc

There were alot of new moving parts, and yo ujust never know whats going to happe when it starts.

Aug 2, 2005
It was his 2nd year actually. They made it to the same round but atleasdt he won a playoff game. On the road no less.
He won a Wild Card game at home that he was pretty terrible in. Do not forget Demaryius Thomas's effort on the 80 yard touchdown catch that won the game in ot was pretty spectacular in stiffing arming and out running a couple defenders on a simple crossing route, so no Tebow did not singlehandley win that game. When he did go on the road the next game we got smashed and embarrased by New England and Tebow was totally exposed and looked pathetic. As for this past Saturday's game Manning made one crucial mistake throwing across his body to the middle of the field and it was intercepted. He threw two touchdown passes one to Moreno and one to Stokley that I'm sure only a couple of QB's ever would be able to make. Bottom line our D didnt have a great game, Rahim Moore made one of the most unexpainable plays a saftey could make, and we killed ourselves. LOL at comparing Manning and Tebow in any shape or form.

Props: thascary1
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
He won a Wild Card game at home that he was pretty terrible in. Do not forget Demaryius Thomas's effort on the 80 yard touchdown catch that won the game in ot was pretty spectacular in stiffing arming and out running a couple defenders on a simple crossing route, so no Tebow did not singlehandley win that game. When he did go on the road the next game we got smashed and embarrased by New England and Tebow was totally exposed and looked pathetic. As for this past Saturday's game Manning made one crucial mistake throwing across his body to the middle of the field and it was intercepted. He threw two touchdown passes one to Moreno and one to Stokley that I'm sure only a couple of QB's ever would be able to make. Bottom line our D didnt have a great game, Rahim Moore made one of the most unexpainable plays a saftey could make, and we killed ourselves. LOL at comparing Manning and Tebow in any shape or form.
actually manning made at least 3 mistakes.....seeing as how he had 3 turnovers...denvers special teams had bailed them out up to that point by scoring 14pts

Props: Defy
Aug 2, 2005
on a side note, coming in here and totally hating on scary, the donkeys and manning is all fun. but to be perfectly honest, i think the broncos got a solid team. dangerous defense with outstanding coaching...i hate that all i hear is manning this and manning that...its not about him, its about the team.
Its all good, thats why football is a great sport, many different fan bases and many different opionions. We do have a solid team and it seemed to set up perfect for us this year and we blew it!

Aug 2, 2005
actually manning made at least 3 mistakes.....seeing as how he had 3 turnovers...denvers special teams had bailed them out up to that point by scoring 14pts
The INT return I thought Decker should've caught the ball, the fumble he had zero time and was pressured, but he is the QB so I guess it does fall on him. The two special team TD's hadn't really bailed us out but put us in positon to definitly win but they didnt get it done.

Mar 16, 2005
The INT return I thought Decker should've caught the ball, the fumble he had zero time and was pressured, but he is the QB so I guess it does fall on him. The two special team TD's hadn't really bailed us out but put us in positon to definitly win but they didnt get it done.
bingo

Decker sucked!! he should caught the ball PLUS he was interfed but not called. the fumbles came after moreno got hurt, he is our best pass protector out of backfield, Hillman SUCKS at that and thats why you seen so much pressure in 2nd half because hillman cant block.

Props: hoggin303
Aug 2, 2005
bingo

Decker sucked!! he should caught the ball PLUS he was interfed but not called. the fumbles came after moreno got hurt, he is our best pass protector out of backfield, Hillman SUCKS at that and thats why you seen so much pressure in 2nd half because hillman cant block.
Couldn't agree more with everything said. Im slowley getting over this loss.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
I just don't see how you can consider that overachieving when you went just as far last year with a QB you think is terrible. Especially since you were saying the Ravens were no threat. Then they win and its ok no one expected much. That's just dumb.