Divisional Playoffs: Packers @ 49ers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Whos gonna win?

• 49ers

Votes: 23 57.5%
  • Packers

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • My Team Sucks Cock and didnt make the playoffs

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
And thanks for proving my point. You would think such a "prestigious organization" would act like they been there before. But, faggots like you, prove that to be wrong. I never see this kind of behavior from Steelers or Cowboys fans. Ever. Yet, its the 9er fans that take the cake for being the biggest douche bags on the planet. And its mostly from the 20 somethings like yourself, who probably never even SEEN them win any of that hardware. Kind of ironic, huh? You talk all that shit, and all you do is KNOW you have won something, yet you were what, all of 5 years old when they last won anything worth a damn? PFFFFFFT. GAY.

There are very few 9ers fans here who actually have class, and SHOCKER, they are near or older than 30. Empirical evidence is empirical.
Living in the bay this isn't entirely true. the over 30s are almost as disrespectful as the under 30s..........there are a good number of fans that aren't pompous arrogant assholes, however it is not the majority. You are coming off as kinda butthurt tho....root for your team to win and beat they ass next week

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
i just wanna give a big fucc you to joe bucc and troy aikman for there hating non believing asses, you could tell them muhfuccaz were bitter as hell the 9ers won...o fuccin green bay dicc riders, fucc them!
This comment is crazy cuz people around here always say Aikman and Buck hate the Packers. They were talking about that on the local radio show and a guy called in and said he's lived in Chicago and some other cities and everywhere he ever lived the fans thought Aikman and Buck hated on their teams.

May 9, 2002
lol

ps i saw superbowl 29 and my big homie john taylor(you might of heard of him) has shown me stuff squares like you can only dream of. not to mention i come from a 3 generation deep niner family.

worried about class? this is a message board you fucking nerd. maybe YOU should go a wine and cheese forum.
You saw SB 29 on ESPN most likely.

I love the obligatory "i remember watching (insert sports player here) do this in this game". Or dropping names altogether. I used to sell weed to athletes...who fuckin cares? Are we supposed to be impressed by who you know? Fuck outta here with that bullshit.

So your whole family are a bunch of classless douche bags huh? Not surprising...parents usually teach their children awful habits and pass down unwanted personality traits. I can only imagine how you treat people offline.

Props: Jaysav

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
theyre pro paccers n cowboys trust me
not necessarily...troy aikman will praise current dallas cowboys players who are worthy of it. however, he'll also criticize current dallas cowboys players as well...one example is how he will applaud tony romo for certain things, but he's also quick to point out mistakes that he's made. i try to avoid listening to joe buck as much as possible, so i don't know if he is "pro paccer" or not.

Feb 12, 2004
You saw SB 29 on ESPN most likely.

I love the obligatory "i remember watching (insert sports player here) do this in this game". Or dropping names altogether. I used to sell weed to athletes...who fuckin cares? Are we supposed to be impressed by who you know? Fuck outta here with that bullshit.

So your whole family are a bunch of classless douche bags huh? Not surprising...parents usually teach their children awful habits and pass down unwanted personality traits. I can only imagine how you treat people offline.
Lol ok I can tell I hurt this faggots feelings when he resorts to talking shit about my family. e-tough guy would get the living shit beat the fuck out of him if he met me IRL. If you're ever in SF hit me up and you can come to my gym, sign a waiver and i'd love to beat the fuck out of you.

Last edited:
Props: RM211

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Lol ok I can tell I hurt this faggots feelings when he resorts to talking shit about my family. e-tough guy would get the living shit beat the fuck out of him if he met me IRL. If you're ever in SF hit me up and you can come to my gym, sign a waiver and i'd love to beat the fuck out of you.
What if hes chuck norris tho?