Divisional Playoffs: Packers @ 49ers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Whos gonna win?

• 49ers

Votes: 23 57.5%
  • Packers

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • My Team Sucks Cock and didnt make the playoffs

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters
it's tough to evaluate the packers based on tonights performance against the vikings because the vikes didn't have a worthy qb. know one thing that is for sure rodgers will be ready to go, the pack have improved since their first meeting. looking for pack to pressure colin kaep and rattle him a bit in his first playoff game and maybe he'll make poor decisions with the ball, the secondary looked solid tonight in gb, shields and woodson looked strong returning from their injuries tonight. should be a good game nonetheless

Props: PoLLo LoC831

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
I got the 49ers. But I'm a little nervous the niners are short on WR so that means Crabtree will be doubled all day. V. Davis has not done much lately beside block. Moss might get a TD if he does not drop it. Walker has came through beside a few drops. The D should be ready to go the cowboy will be back n the line up. But nonetheless I am ready for this game bring the packers on.

Jun 6, 2008
San Jose, Ca
^ V. Davis ain't done nothing because he's the one being doubled, crabtree is having his season all of a sudden because the d still respects moss. With woodson up top it should be a matchup of the old vets kaep needs to put the ball where only moss could get it he's over thrown the ball at times.
Im more lookin foward to gore gore gore!

Apr 24, 2012
FUck yea, cant fucking wait. WInner of this will go to super bowl and it WILL be SF.

GO 9ers.

Im also nervious about our WR's.. Moss will need to step up maybe jenkins aswell..

Gore needs a big day. But nonetheless i see us pulling out a W in a great game.

How many of yall going to the game?