DIST.9/ GOODS/ GI JOE???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2006
geez mecom you must of fell asleep, cuzz there was no interragation scene even in the trailer... it just seems like it is, its not... i thought the same thing like what the fuck that wasnt even in the movie, but when i watched the trailer again i realized they just made it look like that and when he said he just wants to go home is when christopher was inside his house and he was asking what are they doing here...
Part of the Interrogation scene starts at 1:16.

It belongs in this movie, why its not in the final cut, beats the shit out of me.

Feb 9, 2003
Props! I knew there was an interrogation scene in the trailer but I guess I was watching another movie altogether.

And I don't buy the "the workers are dumb" argument. You're telling me that all these worker aliens are dumber than modern day humans? So the ship was actually ran and operated by only TWO 'smart' aliens? That is lazy writing.

A modern 6 year old child is smarter than 95% of the population in Mideval England. Now I will assume that your basic adult from a species capable of faster than light space travel will not only be smarter than most humans but ALL humans. And yet this was not the case...why? Lazy writing.

Also these fucking Aliens have exo suits that serve no fucking purpose. Sure they're able to withstand VERY LIMITED slug based projectile weapons but what good would that do them? All of their weapons were energy based so an exo suit would offer them no protection. So why even use those tank suits that were obviously used for warfare? Makes no sense.

It's like I've said. It's a good movie. But Peter Jackson needs to be kicked in the nuts.

Jan 25, 2006
d9 was a legit movie and it left room for a d10. i liked how it showed how humans would act if we ever received contact from aliens. Basically like we dont give a fuck about them all we care is about how they are going to benefit us. That is what the director tried to show. Just about how dumb and selfish our species is when it comes to shit like that.

Apr 25, 2002
i hope there is no district 10, just leave it alone the movie. leave people asking questions

i was expecting a hollywood blockbuster bullshit movie , so i was very surprised . i thought the movie was great

May 9, 2002
I thought the movie was really good. Personally I didn't mind that they gave limited info about how the aliens got here and why this why that. I think they just wanted to make them more of a mystery. They left it like that so it kept you guessing about what they are capable of. At one point I thought they were going to declare war on humans and start killing people. They had the weapons to do it.

I thought the actor in it was hella funny. When he was going door to door was hillarious

Jul 3, 2008
didnt bother watching gi joe...u gotta b a lil kid or retarded or just have bad taste to wanna watch that shit

goods was funny as fuck...funniest movie since the hangover

district 9 was entertaining...kinda cliche *spoiler* the oppressor becomes the oppressed type shit...but it was coo

i wuldnt watch d9 again...im buying the goods once it hits bluray

Nov 6, 2005
I agree with MEX here. The movie was good... No doubt... But it wasnt the best movie of the year, no matter how many times you call me an idiot. It achtually drove me nuts in some parts of the film with the lack of real achtual explanations. Im not asking for someone to sit down in front of the camera and acthually describe it, just do some better writing and achtually put it in there. Achtually.