Disgruntled Raiders fans ask Davis to hire GM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I think Al Davis should just forget hiring a coach/GM... any of that shit

fire all the coordinators... all the coaches... and coach the team yourself Al

keep John Hererra around to wipe the drool from your face... other than that... you got this shit Al... JUST WIN BABY!!!

Jul 29, 2002
i stopped reading after the third page..........i def agree with the billboard that was posted up about AL hiring a GM and stepping down from football operations.....things have been real rough out here in Oakland.......change is a must....

AL LISTEN TO ME BRO..........BE A OWNER, GO ON VACATION AND FUCK YOUNG BROADS........YOU A LEGEND BUT ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO AN END......STEP DOWN BEFORE SHIT GETS UGLIER......

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Why are you worried about what team Tony is rooting for? All you need to worry about is Defy and that's it. If I do decide to switch teams it will be a decision that I'll make myself. So stop asking stupid questions before you start getting stupid answers.

If y'all want to continue discussing Tony/switching teams then create another thread.

I come here to see what my fellow Raider fans have to say about the Al Davis and the Raiders hiring a GM so stay on topic. Thanks!!
Tony I was making a joke. you dropped the saint's and went with the raiders. the saints start winning. so the joke is if you drop the raiders and go with another team, then maybe the raiders start winning. you do do alot of al davis-esque things, including saying "we should get dhb" while everyone else told you you were smoking rocks for it. maybe you truly are al davis and the saints thing was just a scam!

M.o.B

Sicc OG
Oct 18, 2008
A favorite team is somewhat like a blood in blood out thing...

I would never switch on my raiders never ever !

Dec 2, 2006
The Raiders currently are a terribly ran organization. Obviously this starts at the top with ole Al. He may be stubborn and senial in his old age, but can not deny the results of the last seven years. At this point Stevie Wonder can see what is wrong with the Raiders. I have faith he will hire a GM this offseason. He said as much during the Kiffin press conference and now needs to make good on that thought. *crosses fingers*

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I almost hope we lose every game for the rest of the season... and get scraped in horrible fashion in every one of those games

the reason: I think the team needs to hit absolute rock bottom if there is any chance that Al makes drastic changes and hires a GM

after seeing his his number 1 overall pick from a couple years ago look like a bust and sit on the bench... then see his number 1 pick from this year look like a complete bust and put up horrible stats... only selling out one home game the entire season... get blown out by 20+ points in a number of games... you got fans putting up $5,000 billboards on the side of the freeway asking you to hire a GM... come on now... fans won't pay to watch the team play on Sunday, but they'll pay to put up a fuckin billboard ont he side of the road

if Al can't see this team is going nowhere and he's lost all support of the Raiders fans... then he's fuckin crazy.... wait.... oh nevermind... we aint getting shit....