Disgruntled Raiders fans ask Davis to hire GM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Boy you gotta lotta heart, I wouldn't be a fan of any team that would take me through hard times for 20+ years, LMFAO! Would you stay with your wife if she took you through hard times for 20 years? LOL....
Raiders fans aren't come and go as you please type of fans bro, we're real fans that stick with our team... we don't switch shit up

if you're already thinking you're gonna eventually switch up and become a fan of another team, might as well just go ahead and do it right now... because you're obviously not the type of fan who belongs in the Raider Nation

seems like you're talkin down to Raiders fans for being real fans and sticking with their team for 20+ years, whether or not they're losing... maybe I just misinterpreted what you're trying to say... if so please correct me... however, if I'm right... feel free to hop back on the New Orleans bandwagon and root for a winner... we won't miss you over here

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I'm a grown man and when/if I do decide to switch up, I'll switch up when I am ready to.... so you need to go tell your kids (or woman/women) what to do if you have any.

In regards to talking down to Raiders fans, I wasn't talking down to anyone. Ecose said he's been going through hard times for 20+ plus years, my point is: I wouldn't stick with a team or broad that would take me through tough times for 20 years. So if you feel I was talking down to you, then so be it. 20 years is a long time bruh!

The Raiders haven't been that bad for 20+ years, don't forget the Gruden era.

And if did bounce, I wouldn't miss you (not y'all) either.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
if you're already thinking you're gonna eventually switch up and become a fan of another team, might as well just go ahead and do it right now...
As a matter of fact, I am searching for an NFC team to root for or become a fan of (just in case "my" Raiders don't improve next year, LOL). I think I'll wait to see if Mike Martz makes a return to the NFL, if so, I am going to become of fan of the team he's going to be involved with. If he coaches any team in the NFL, I'll more than likely become a fan. So the Mike Martz watch is on....

ESCOBAR 92113

BARRIO LOGAN
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
Raiders fans aren't come and go as you please type of fans bro, we're real fans that stick with our team... we don't switch shit up

if you're already thinking you're gonna eventually switch up and become a fan of another team, might as well just go ahead and do it right now... because you're obviously not the type of fan who belongs in the Raider Nation

seems like you're talkin down to Raiders fans for being real fans and sticking with their team for 20+ years, whether or not they're losing... maybe I just misinterpreted what you're trying to say... if so please correct me... however, if I'm right... feel free to hop back on the New Orleans bandwagon and root for a winner... we won't miss you over here
He called himself a real fan and then said he will be bandwagon if he wants all in the same posts!!!! An yeah he is pretty much saying we are all stupid for being loyal to our teams......

Feb 5, 2006
ALL THIS TIME I SEE TONY TALKIN BOUT FOOTBALL TALKIN LIKE HE A DIE HARD ARGUIN AND SHIT. LOL I DIDNT KNOW ALL THAT. U ADMIT TO BEING A BANDWAGON. HAHAHA CUZ DONT EVER ARGUE WITH ANYBODY ON HERE. U HAVE NO TEAM. WOW!!! BE SWITCHIN TEAMS AND SHIT. U CANT SAY SHIT TO NOBODY

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
He called himself a real fan and then said he will be bandwagon if he wants all in the same posts!!!! An yeah he is pretty much saying we are all stupid for being loyal to our teams......
A real fan of the game (of Football)... I don't consider myself a bandwagon fan but if any of y'all do, then so be it. I really don't care mayne. That's why I brought up bandwagon though!

And where/when did I say you are all stupid for being loyal? I am speaking for myself.... I T-O-N-Y (for the people who have trouble comprehending) won't be sticking with anything that would take me through hard times for 20 years homie.....

Would you stick with a car that has been giving you trouble for 20+ years? How about an unfaithful woman? Stick with her for 20+ years, even though other dudes are tapping it????? You going out like loyal sucka.. LMFAO!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
ALL THIS TIME I SEE TONY TALKIN BOUT FOOTBALL TALKIN LIKE HE A DIE HARD ARGUIN AND SHIT. LOL I DIDNT KNOW ALL THAT. U ADMIT TO BEING A BANDWAGON. HAHAHA CUZ DONT EVER ARGUE WITH ANYBODY ON HERE. U HAVE NO TEAM. WOW!!! BE SWITCHIN TEAMS AND SHIT. U CANT SAY SHIT TO NOBODY
Losing teams don't have bandwagon's bro.... only winning teams have them with very popular players.

Like the Bulls when Michael Jordan was on them. Everybody was Bulls fans, now that Mike is gone the fans are gone too. Those were bandwagon fans. I see a lot of Laker fans, we'll see if they'll still be Laker fans once Kobe retires and they go through a rebuilding stage.

When I became a Raider fan, they were coming off of a losing season so I don't see how I was a bandwagon fan. Learn what "bandwagon" means then come back and holla.

And I can have as many teams as I want or claim. I switch when/if when I want to bruh.... it's a free world where I'm from. I do me you should try it.

Feb 23, 2006
TONY A BIGGER $UCKA THAN CHREE LOL... ONE OF MY HOMIES SWITCH UP FROM NINERS TO RAIDERS ABOUT 10 YEARS AGO.EVERY TIME HE TRY TO TALK SHIT I SHUT HIM UP WIT THAT I SAY U FROM CASTRO U LIKE THE NINERS AND RAIDERS U GO BOTH WAYZ...LOL

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
LOL, Bigger than Chree? Chree is not that big of a sucka though... find another sucka to compare me to bruh, bruh...

Mar 16, 2005
As a matter of fact, I am searching for an NFC team to root for or become a fan of (just in case "my" Raiders don't improve next year, LOL). I think I'll wait to see if Mike Martz makes a return to the NFL, if so, I am going to become of fan of the team he's going to be involved with. If he coaches any team in the NFL, I'll more than likely become a fan. So the Mike Martz watch is on....
damn...you going to become a bears and CUTLER fan?? hahahahahah

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
LOL, actually Mike Martz is showing interest in coaching the Bills.... So I might just end up having two AFC teams, the Bills and Raiders.

but let's stay on topic.

I am with my disgruntled Raider Nation fans. We want Al to step down and hire a real GM and Super-Bowl calibur head coach (cough, cough, Mike Martz).

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Would you stick with a car that has been giving you trouble for 20+ years? How about an unfaithful woman? Stick with her for 20+ years, even though other dudes are tapping it????? You going out like loyal sucka.. LMFAO!
so now Raiders fans are suckas?

you aint a Raider fan...

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Answer the questions since you want to quote me on them....

And where did I say Raider fans were suckas? You're just trying to manipulate the Raider fans on here so they can agree with you.... talk about bandwagons.