Discuss this pic

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
its about his early years in basketball and focuses on his teams as a kid and high school. and his rise to stardom. looks pretty tight.
i don't know why, but i expected a movie like that for greater NBA players. you know, like MJ. now that'd be a good movie.

Nov 5, 2004
They should make a movie for LeBron and the St. Vincent-St. Mary team. That was a great story, and they were state champs. Plus he was the most hyped HS player ever, it would be cool to get an inside look at that.

j19

Sicc OG
Oct 23, 2008
i think he'll go cuz he's about the flashing lights & money so ya he's going to NY even if there going to suck

May 2, 2002
Like I've been saying...there is absolutely no reason for him to leave.

The Cavs can offer him more money than any other team...and next year they will have money to sign someone like Bosh...or another big name.

He'll have all the money he wants...the talent SHOULD be there....and he obviously doesn't need the lights of a big city like NY...everyone on the planet knows who he is already.

He's from Akron...a home town kid...still hangs out with his HS friends.

Everyone loves him in Cleveland...he can do no wrong. Why give ALL of that up to go to NY or NJ where everyone will talk shit about him every chance they get.

Everyone will benefit from him leaving except for him...seems like a no brainer to me.

Sep 24, 2006
i think he will go to the knicks because of the money and then i think he will get more deals for advertisement and shit because of being in new york which will give him more money and thats all that retard thinks about