Disappointed At Tech Show...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
i dont see how anyone could be disappointed at a tech show, i love having noobs to tech around me at shows, get to show them the ropes especially if its around mosh time. i remember a time when i was a noob to tech back in 2001 (when i first heard blocc movement, and then bought anghellic), but never been disappointed by a tech show until this when i waited to long to get my tickets , they are selling out quicker and quicker with each new album. its all good though, i went ahead and got VIP tickets cause that strange music sticker seemed so worth it!!

Oct 6, 2008
no shit what the fuck. they do way to much for us fans for u 2 b bitchin bout the show. keep yur eyes on the people onstage cuz there jumpin around doin crazy shit n not missin a beat to the song rather than makin sure dudes know the lyrics to a song

Feb 24, 2005
After I don't know how many responses you people typed about this and that, no wonder every thread goes to shits with all of you immature people posting negative comments about what others have to say. This is a forum, a discussion area to talk. It was a thought I had and in case you didn't read I said not one thing about being disappointed at the performance or show that the artists put on. It's about being annoyed at people who claim die-hard Strange fans but don't know shit at the performance. That's it. Something I noticed, in between sets occasionally. I wasn't staring at other people the whole time you morons.
Jesus Christ.

Can't someone say something without constantly being verbally attacked?

Feb 24, 2005
No I'm not.

And while we're at it, ever since you've been on this forum you've taken it upon yourself to act like you run shit. Always clowning on other people, making fun and posting shit like you're the authority and big shot on this mother fucking site or something.

L.D.S. Who are you? A middle aged man with a cartoon for his fucking avatar and 4,107 posts, and always online?

You define a loser. Suck my dick and take care homie.

Nov 14, 2002
with all the pussy floating around there why u trippen offa dudes not knowin the damn song?

fucks rong wit u?
Is.... that a pic of you as your avatar?

You forgot your pouty lips, but otherwise that's a pretty nice camwhore photo, you homo.

Can't someone say something without constantly being verbally attacked?
No.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
now i give you something to be disappointed on, i never heard of dudes music (except the halloween sample)...... i heard hes name i see hes albums on the shelves and i pass. tech always does shows in l.a and he has a show in 2 weeks and i still pass...... now thats dissapointed for you...................

Jul 1, 2004
now i give you something to be disappointed on, i never heard of dudes music (except the halloween sample)...... i heard hes name i see hes albums on the shelves and i pass. tech always does shows in l.a and he has a show in 2 weeks and i still pass...... now thats dissapointed for you...................
LMAO, different strokes for different folks!

Jenacide your on stan status right now. Have you ever thought that people at the show dont ride techs nuts as much as you. Maybe they're new fans. Maybe they went cuz they had nothing better to do. Enjoy the show next time instead of worryin about everyone else worry about yourself and have a good time...fuck!

Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
Reason I typed freepost was cause all he did was quote the dude whom made the post, after already having a postup right before that, all he fkkin said in the second one was ^wtf....

Think before you speak.

[See and its this easy to hit the edit]

[[People aren't talking shit they are expressing how they feel if you wanna just make friends regardless of how they act, then really your no better than this guy]]

Sep 21, 2008
I can understand what Jen's sayin and where he's comin from... but u gotta expect that mainly with all the mainstream bitches, they'll go to a party and someone will throw on a tech track and they'll be all over it "who's that" type of shyt and next day they have all the killer songs and think they know all about tech... the majority of the people at the concerts are gonna be those people... the kids that live off mommy and daddy's income and have to ask for permission to go to a tech concert... I went to the one here in kans at the cotillion and am fixn to go to the one next month hopefully with v.i.p and i already kno what to expect as far as so-called fans go... but when the mosh pit starts up thats when all them so-called fans dip out and sit down... thats when i kno i'm around real tech fans... can't wait til next month tho

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Why do mainstream people always have to be bitches? I swear some of you sound like robots sent out to spread the word of the underground.

"mainstream bitches"
"live off Mommy and daddy"
"so-called fans"

Insinuating they aren't real fans if they don't mosh. News flash, I've been a Strange Music fan since 2001 and I've always dipped out of the mosh pit. It's a fucking rap concert.