Disappointed At Tech Show...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 24, 2005
I arrived right at 7 PM when the doors opened at Mcdonald Theatre in Eugene, Oregon on Saturday night the 11th. I watched all of the acts preform ranging from Prozak to SS and when it was time for Tech to come out everyone was on edge like usual. So he comes out and puts on yet another fantastic energy filled show just like he has all 7 times I have seen him on tour and it never fails to amaze me as to how good of a dancer he is. His footwork is incredible. He, Kutt and Krizz have their sequencing and song change up perfected and at the change of a split second they can take the show in a completely different direction. Truely amazing performers on all levels. Tech talks to his fans a lot during his concerts too so you really feel a connection and feel comfortable with him as any show goer knows by now.

Some the standout songs of the night were a pretty interesting due to how they were preformed and the seriousness of them. Watching Psycho Bitches 2 was very well done and so energy filled when Liquid Assassin came on stage, then seeing Crybaby was almost as good as it gets and he still did the classics that true Tech N9ne fans could appreciate. Anyways getting to my point about why i was disappointed.

When Tech was in the middle of doing consecutive sections of songs one after another he did some of his "Old School Tracks" as mentioned in his very own words.

When he started to do Make That Ass Hop I was like hell yes, but as I looked around I was seeing " what the fuck song is this?" faces and the same thing happened when he did Now It's On. I was thrilled that he would do his 2nd verse from Now It's On because he starts out with .. Don't Test Me... Biatrice! and once again people looked confused as fuck and had no idea how to react. But once Jellysickle and Caribou Lou came on, it was all gravy. They were playing the new songs like Money, Twerk, etc and people in the crowd seemed puzzled, but not in a good way.

All I'm saying is it seemed like a bunch of people who had heard of Tech N9ne, " oh yeah i've heard a few songs by him," but who don't actually listen to him. There is a huge difference.

The reason for bringing this up is because it's the third or forth time i've seen him and noticed this. His Absolute Power, Everready, MLK, and Now Strictly Strange tours have left me with fuck you attitude with some people at these shows who are so called "fans."

-J

Feb 24, 2005
Sorry, I will be more specific and say Planet Rock 2K1.

I was just expressing what I saw. New fans are good too, I was just amazed at how many people didn't even know some of the songs he did and that was strange because I am such a die hard fan. That's all.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
"WHY DON'T YOU KNOW THE SONGS?!?!?! WHY THE FUCK DID YOU EVEN COME TO THE SHOW IF YOU DON'T KNOW ALL OF HIS MUSIC?!?!!?!?!?"

Seriously, you should have just stuck that in your first post.

WHO

THE

FUCK

CARES?

It's not on you to give two shits whether or not they knew about his old shit. I myself don't even like half of the old music from Tech.

Feb 18, 2006
Strange Music Fans Never Happy haha it never fails to amaze me how you can go to a great show and still people are dissapointed about something its bull shit shut the fuck up some people don't even have enough money to even go to shows

Nov 14, 2005
techn9ne.me
You can't make all the people happy all the time. I'm glad he did those songs for the real tech fans, don't worry about the kids who don't really know tech's shit just enjoy the show

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
I arrived right at 7 PM when the doors opened at Mcdonald Theatre in Eugene, Oregon on Saturday night the 11th. I watched all of the acts preform ranging from Prozak to SS and when it was time for Tech to come out everyone was on edge like usual. So he comes out and puts on yet another fantastic energy filled show just like he has all 7 times I have seen him on tour and it never fails to amaze me as to how good of a dancer he is. His footwork is incredible. He, Kutt and Krizz have their sequencing and song change up perfected and at the change of a split second they can take the show in a completely different direction. Truely amazing performers on all levels. Tech talks to his fans a lot during his concerts too so you really feel a connection and feel comfortable with him as any show goer knows by now.

Some the standout songs of the night were a pretty interesting due to how they were preformed and the seriousness of them. Watching Psycho Bitches 2 was very well done and so energy filled when Liquid Assassin came on stage, then seeing Crybaby was almost as good as it gets and he still did the classics that true Tech N9ne fans could appreciate. Anyways getting to my point about why i was disappointed.

When Tech was in the middle of doing consecutive sections of songs one after another he did some of his "Old School Tracks" as mentioned in his very own words.

When he started to do Make That Ass Hop I was like hell yes, but as I looked around I was seeing " what the fuck song is this?" faces and the same thing happened when he did Now It's On. I was thrilled that he would do his 2nd verse from Now It's On because he starts out with .. Don't Test Me... Biatrice! and once again people looked confused as fuck and had no idea how to react. But once Jellysickle and Caribou Lou came on, it was all gravy. They were playing the new songs like Money, Twerk, etc and people in the crowd seemed puzzled, but not in a good way.

All I'm saying is it seemed like a bunch of people who had heard of Tech N9ne, " oh yeah i've heard a few songs by him," but who don't actually listen to him. There is a huge difference.

The reason for bringing this up is because it's the third or forth time i've seen him and noticed this. His Absolute Power, Everready, MLK, and Now Strictly Strange tours have left me with fuck you attitude with some people at these shows who are so called "fans."

-J
wtf