DIRECT TV,DISH NETWORK,OR COMCAST?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

which to you prefer?!..

• Direct TV

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dish Network

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crookcast Cable

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
WUTS THE BEST,AS FAR AS OFFERS OR SERVICE GO,OR WUT DO U GUYS USE OR GET?!...IM ABOUT TO KICK COMCAST TO THE DAM CURB,..BUNCH OF FUCKING SHIESTY PEOPLE OVER THERE!..THEIR INTERNET IS PRETTY GOOD THO!..I THINK IMMA GO WITH DIRECT TV!...OVER 210+ CHANNELS FOR $34/MONTH FOR A YEAR!..PLUS ONLY 25 BUCKS FOR HI SPEED INTERNET!...PLUS A FEW PREMIUM CHANNELS..$60 ALL TOGETHER IS GOOD!....BUT YEA,..WUT KIND OF GAME U GUYS WORKING WITH?!

Jan 5, 2006
ive come to find that if you call Comcast excuse me i mean XFinity** every 6 months you get the promo price that you first got your first 6 months. You're entitled to it.

However i got dishnetwork and I like it, besides it going out at night sometimes or when a plane passes by sometimes.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
I BEEN RESEARCHING TOO,..AND I CAME TO FIND OUT THAT DISH NETWORK,DOSNT INCLUDE NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC IN ANY PACKAGES BESIDES THE 250 PLUS!,.I LIKE TO WATCH GANGLAND OR WUTEVER ON THERE AND CHANNELS ABOUT LEARNING AND THE WORLD AND SCIENCE AND SHIT AND WITHOUT THAT SHIT,ITS USELESS TO ME!...SO BASICALLY IF I WANT THAT 1 EXTRA CHANNEL,THEN I HAVE TO GET A PACKAGE THATS THE MOST EXPENSIVE!...WEAKSAUCE!...AND THE DIRECT TV PACKAGE I MENTIONED,COMES WITH ALL THAT SHEEIT!...PLUS 40 EXTRA HD CHANNELS,NO START UP FEES OR EQUIPMENT TO BUY!

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I have the dish but I don't watch tv except for sundays and tuesday for Lost, other than that it really isn't the biz, I used to have comcast so this is a huge step down from it. Go with direct tv man, for both of us lol

Oct 18, 2003
i just had direct t.v. fix my hd signal in my room. when i called they said "we have promos people don't check up on for original members" so he gave me the current offer of 10 dollars off my bill. i thought that was cool cause he didn't have to mention that. plus they have the dvr package now days for $7 a month for any room at the flat price. you don't need to pay extra for every room. AND for my anniversary signing they gave us the outdoor channel for 3 months for free. so i was watching all kinds of salt water fishing and gun shows. some of my favorite interests.

it was funny when they came to fix my signal. we were playing fight night while we waited for everything to load on my new box.

big D

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Comcast has the best picture & internet speed.

I guess that's why it costs more.

Definitely call evertime offer is up to get renewed special price.

If i didn't have Comcast i would go with Dish...better product than Direct TV. Direct TV is the cheapest for a reason. HD quality isn't that great.

Just like most things in life you get what you pay for.

Oct 3, 2006
idk if it's my package or not but the comcast I have has weak hd channels, not much when I had directtv before...and no hd ppv wtf only thing I like bout it is ondemand and the internet speed

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ My comcast has hella HD channels, it didnt say 6 months ago but they added hella. On demand is the difference, i hear Direct TVS on demand sucks balls and i already know Comcasts is great and i dont ever have problems with comcast.

Dec 20, 2002
I worked for dirfectv...i would say dish network for various reasons...directv internet you get thrue us is slow as shyt even if its DSL...Comcast does not have a better HD.dish and direct both broadcast at the same level of HD,comcast doesnt....firectv and dish have the same exact ammountm of actual channels that are HD(I know this for a fact) unless you wanna count the PPV channnels(thats how they do there advertising)..personelly i would go with dish..

Dec 20, 2002
^^^ My comcast has hella HD channels, it didnt say 6 months ago but they added hella. On demand is the difference, i hear Direct TVS on demand sucks balls and i already know Comcasts is great and i dont ever have problems with comcast.
yeah our on demand sucks at directv......basically its n ot even really on demand you gotta have a internet connection hooked up to your reciever and evenm then even with a high speed connection it takes a hour to download a TV show(its not on demand its on download lol)

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
I would go stick with comcast simply for the VOD service. I miss that so much. Dish network sucks so bad. I have it and we are locked into a 2yr contract. I also like how Comcast has the triple play packages that bundle internet, phone and cable in one. Plus comcast has higher Mbps packages. Im currently on ATT with 6Mbps down and get like 4.94Mbps speeds and thats after they conditioned the line and removed alot of bridgetap. Also both Dish network and Direct never seem to have anything good to watch. That could just be me as I am not big into sports or reality tv. I am more a movie person. This is where when I had comcast the VOD service was like a god sent. Always something to watch on there. Dish and Direct have semi VOD but its more a joke. I checked DISH's VOD the other day and it had 15 total things you could watch. Not categorized at all. Literally 15 titles arranged top to bottom and almost all of them were the same thing..The Olympics highlights and were only 4 or 5min long.