DIRECT TV,DISH NETWORK,OR COMCAST?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

which to you prefer?!..

• Direct TV

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dish Network

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crookcast Cable

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
WUTS THE BEST,AS FAR AS OFFERS OR SERVICE GO,OR WUT DO U GUYS USE OR GET?!...IM ABOUT TO KICK COMCAST TO THE DAM CURB,..BUNCH OF FUCKING SHIESTY PEOPLE OVER THERE!..THEIR INTERNET IS PRETTY GOOD THO!..I THINK IMMA GO WITH DIRECT TV!...OVER 210+ CHANNELS FOR $34/MONTH FOR A YEAR!..PLUS ONLY 25 BUCKS FOR HI SPEED INTERNET!...PLUS A FEW PREMIUM CHANNELS..$60 ALL TOGETHER IS GOOD!....BUT YEA,..WUT KIND OF GAME U GUYS WORKING WITH?!
Direct TV does not offer internet through themselves. They partner with companies. See below for the names. ATT and Verizon offer decent speeds but if I am not mistaken the max is 6Mbps. Thats the most I can get right now out of ATT Elite service and even then its slow. Just my thoughts but I think your making a mistake switching from comcast to dish and then having to pay seperate for Internet.

Our DSL and phone partners include:

* AT&T
* Qwest
* Verizon

* CenturyLink
* Cincinnati Bell
* TDS Telecom

* Windstream

Dec 20, 2002
well actually direct got the satellite internet right now we bought out wildblue...but you dont want it its slow as shyt....and the atandt is pricey best offer for internet is COMCAST...best offer for TV DISH

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
^^ya my friend has wild blue and said its slow as shit as well. They charge you more for being in a rural area. My friends facebook took like 5min to load literally. Also their F.A.P.(Fair Access Policy) is fuckin stupid and a joke. Most people dont know they limit bandwidth that can be sent per month. Here is the chart.

Value Pak Select Pak ProPak
Upload Threshold (MB) 1 2,300 3,000 5,000
Download Threshold (MB) 2 7,500 12,000 17,000

1 Upload Threshold is the volume of data that can be uploaded during the previous 30 days before the Fair Access Policy may restrict the user’s speeds.

2 Download Threshold is the volume of data that can be downloaded during the previous 30 days before the Fair Access Policy may restrict the user’s speeds.

You can read more on it here.

http://www.wildblue.com/legal/WildBlue_Fair_Access_Policy_28-Feb-2008.pdf

This site pretty much sums it up

www.wildbluesucks.info

Also you guys failed to mention ATT U-Verse. If you got credit for it I would vote this number 1. One of my friends has it along with fiber internet and its pretty fast. The cable is crystal clear as well.