Did Lynch really cancel Halloween EP?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
^ Agreed with many of your points, but I still thought his last two albums were very good overall

Lynch's best new track has to be Therapy Session, that song is fucking epic

We need a lot more Phonk Beta GBC kinda shit from Lynch now, I'm talking about songs like Shot in the Mind and Put it on ya Brains (both from Ripgut 2)

Feb 10, 2006
YOU MUST BE ONE OF THEM GROUPIES CUZZ,LYNCH BEEN DONE....BEAT SELECTION????THE GAS STATION MIXTAPE IS SOMETHING HE DID ALL ON HIS OWN AND THAT WAS WEAK....LYNCH WILL NEVER BE BACC TO HIS OWN SELF....BUT YOU CAN KEEP DREAMING IF IT HELPS YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT....

groupies?lol...nah homie u got me fucced up, far from that...yea as far as beat selection i was talkin bout his last two projects from strange, they're overall good albums to me but not they dont have that lynch feel to it. as far as you talkin bout gas station, that album is coo, just to have some lynch product, friday,slit ya wrist,rocc da mic, smoked half,scratch, and up early out my casket, all knocc! and lynch didn't do it on his own beat wise cuz theres 3 or 4 songs on there that are somebody elses shit.

Feb 8, 2003
Lynch still has it far as his rapping ability. Its just them skater juggalo beats he be rapping on now. I think he can drop another classic if he gets better production then that strange bullshit. imo that new young bleed, tech n9nes album sucked bc them beats too. They can run some shit fully if they get better sound.

Far as GAS STATION imo it was wack. i cant believe people on here thought that shit was tight. it didnt sound mixed and mastered and sounded horrible in my whip shit was muffled sounding and like i said before they didnt sound good on them mainstream beats they was rapping on. G-Macc & lynch are underground artists and not no commercial niggas.

I know some lame ass nigga on here gonna call me a hater. But its not hate bc im stating my honest opinion and not personally bashing anyone.

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
I couldnt really take what you said serious once you said DAAM is a classic. Lynch is capable of still coming tight but his production is not that good these days not even that 1 and only overhyped Phonk Beta beat on CHS.
whether u can take it serious or not im dead serious about what i said. all i see is people saying lynch needs to pick beats like he used to and rap like he used to. this is 2011 its not 1997. if the man changed a little with time im saying im feeling it. i can understand if others dont but the crying about how he needs to go back to his old ways, when will it ever end?? get over it people lynch cant be the way YOU want him to be forever. but if yall REALLY hate the music theres nothing i can do about that lol

Nov 14, 2008
groupies?lol...nah homie u got me fucced up, far from that...yea as far as beat selection i was talkin bout his last two projects from strange, they're overall good albums to me but not they dont have that lynch feel to it. as far as you talkin bout gas station, that album is coo, just to have some lynch product, friday,slit ya wrist,rocc da mic, smoked half,scratch, and up early out my casket, all knocc! and lynch didn't do it on his own beat wise cuz theres 3 or 4 songs on there that are somebody elses shit.
COME ON NOW,IMMA LET YOU HAVE IT,LYNCH OVER STRANGE BEATS,FROM THE GET GO THAT WAS A BAD CHOICE FOR HIM,GAS STATION SOUND LIKE HE FREESTYLED ALL THIS LYRICS....HE WAS OUT SHINED BY EVERY GUEST ARTIST ON THAT,LYNCH DON'T SEEM MOTIVATED TO DO THIS ANYMORE,ITS JUST HIS NAME GETTING HIM MONEY NOW,AND POOR SALES PROOF THAT ALL BY THEM SELF,IF YOU AIN'T A GROUPIE THAN YOU MUST BE A RADIO HEAD THAT DON'T UNDERSTAND UNDERGOUND MUSIC SOOO I FORGIVE YOU....

Feb 10, 2006
im the groupie? but your the one arguing with me?lol...im not about to get in this over a comp. screen...lol.like i said b4 hes far from done, and i was talkin bout his strange releases ur the one who brought up gas station n i spit facts about that, just cuz your bitter over his releases, im not, any lynch is good to hear, your the person who's prolly downloading everybodies shit anyways.lol...

Feb 14, 2004
lynch and raided aint the same no more
there trying to branch away from there
original fan base
l dnt support their music anymore
ITs NOT FOR ME the groupies can keep it

Nov 14, 2008
im the groupie? but your the one arguing with me?lol...im not about to get in this over a comp. screen...lol.like i said b4 hes far from done, and i was talkin bout his strange releases ur the one who brought up gas station n i spit facts about that, just cuz your bitter over his releases, im not, any lynch is good to hear, your the person who's prolly downloading everybodies shit anyways.lol...
I DON'T DOWNLOAD NOBODY'S ALBUMS THATS WHY I BITCH ABOUT IT CUZZ IT WASN'T WORTH WHAT I PAID FOR IT....ANYBODY PAYING FOR SOMETHING IS GONNA COMPLAIN ABOUT WASTING THERE MONEY....

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Q:How about the Holloween EP, I take it that it’s not coming out. Do you have any plans for those songs? What’s happened with that?

A: from lynch - Well I’m going to keep the songs but I think I’m going to do next Halloween because I wasn’t able to capture the darkness of Halloween in time enough to drop it. When I do something I want it to be right so I’m going to drop that next year. Strange doesn’t know that yet but I was going to offer them that and everything. But I had to go darker…and it wasn’t dark enough yet.

something tells me him and strange are parting ways after his next/last album

Feb 8, 2003
Q:How about the Holloween EP, I take it that it’s not coming out. Do you have any plans for those songs? What’s happened with that?

A: from lynch - Well I’m going to keep the songs but I think I’m going to do next Halloween because I wasn’t able to capture the darkness of Halloween in time enough to drop it. When I do something I want it to be right so I’m going to drop that next year. Strange doesn’t know that yet but I was going to offer them that and everything. But I had to go darker…and it wasn’t dark enough yet.

something tells me him and strange are parting ways after his next/last album

Strange will be done with that nigga by Late april 2012.