...did I miss something...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WayCide-Ridah

Evergreen Hustlah
Sep 13, 2005
Tha Eva Green
...iight, I grew up on the reservation here in washington and lived in alb, new mexico....now I've seen some crazy shit and done some crazy shit, but this shit just hit me outta left field...

iight, bacc in april I went out...like around 2pm...and started to drink my ass off wit my 2 cuzzin's and my cuzzin'ls ol man...now around 9pm we drive by a friends house...and he's cruisin' around our piece of shit small town...now my cuzzin'...she one of them ghetto type girls as to when a guy does her wrong, she doesn't like him and makes it known....so I'm like iight....let's pull over and talk to dude....now i'm bullshitttin' wit dude and I ask him why my cuzzin' don't like him too much, he tells me she was the one who wanted the train ran on her and shit....than her ol man hops, starts punching him.....dude hops in his car and races bacc down to his house......se we followed....dude pulls out a ninja sword and tries to get all shaolin temple on us, we run after dude....he locks his door....than he calls the cops.....now mind you I'm on probation and I can't be fuckin' around...so I walk off....I'm so drunk I lose my shoe and like a dumbass I walked back to the car and was told to put my hands on top of my head....didn't really matter tho...cops knew my name cuz dude told cops their was one missing and it was me. now I was the only one handcuffed cuz last time I had a run in wit the cops was when I got a dui and got tasered cuz I felt like superman...well at the pd they asked us our version of events...we didn't say shit but we argued wit them for an hour over attorney calls and bail money........they finally got tired and told my cuzzin's ol man we had 2 options....A go to jail or B they bring him back to his car and he comes back and picks us up and takes us the fuck outta there cuz there were tired of us. we was let go....

now that part bothered me, we didn't go to jail and nobody snitched....wtf right....

well we all decided to say fuck it and take the charges to trial....all we got was conspiracy to commit offense, malicous mischief in the 3rd, and I got violating a court order for drinking while on probation...now my original trial date was back in july...that got nixed cuz the plaintiff got high and accidentally ran over his daughter over twice....backed up......his girl yelled at him.....than he was like what??? pulled back up and ran her over again....wtf is that shit...now they delay it until October....than my son was born...push it back another month....november comes and the prosecution isn't ready.........flash forward to now.......

on wednesday, dude was officially charged wit murdering and raping his auntie....she was a drunk who was murdered a couple of years ago...than I heard he officially confessed and will be getting punked in prison........now, this dude had a couple of babies wit my homie's lil sister and she told him that he said he had "sex" with her and she flipped out on him, they fought and somehow he slit her throat and stabbed her....and this is how they caught him....from his semen inside her...after he killed her, he spit on her, and since he had a weak stomach for killing, he shit on himself and feces were found there and were matched up.....weird.......now on with my day cuz I ain't gotta worry bout going to jail...lol

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Yeah brother, it just sounds like another Rez story to me, even though this shit probably didn't happen on the Rez, right? Anyway, nothing surprises me now days! Hey Norm, what you think man, does that story sound familiar??? Warm Springs and Chiliquin Tales!!!

WayCide-Ridah

Evergreen Hustlah
Sep 13, 2005
Tha Eva Green
this was on the colville rez in east. wa. state...yeah, i always thought the rez had fucc'd up ppl n' shit. i knew this foo since i was 17...he only 19 now n' i'm 25....forgive the typing n' shit, e-bonics n' shit. this all wasn't funny till he shit on himself i know, i wouldn't of told yall unless i heard that.....and yes he ran his daughter over n' she somehow survived........tho they were taken away too

Feb 9, 2003
Put the fire water down my Squanto and get yourself some grammar lessons.

This children is the result of inhaling fumes from the exhaust pipe off a 1970 Chevelle in an attempt to go on a mini-Spirit walk with brother bear, father eagle, and uncle Tom.